Corn Thins

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
sweetcheeks
New, but learning

Corn Thins

Post by sweetcheeks »

Hello all,

Where can I find corn thins?  I live in Southwest Michigan, minutes from the Indiana border.  In fact, I used to live where Roger grew up in LaPorte, IN.  If they are not available in my area, is it possible to order them?  Sorry if this is a repeat question but I am new to the discussion.
TIA,
Jan
BettyBoop

Re: Corn Thins

Post by BettyBoop »

Thank you so much, Mary, for introducing us to corn thins.  I  love all the things you can do with these.  For one thing, I plan on making the bar-b-q tuna today and will be spreading this on some corn thins instead of eating it between a bun.

Betty
Rejection means direction!!

All things work together for good to those who love the Lord.  Romans 8:28
sweetcheeks
New, but learning

Post by sweetcheeks »

Thank you Mary for your reply. Later in the morning I ran into a post that listed a health food store close to my area that carried them.  I will call Monday and see if they do have them.

wish me luck,
Jan
niki

Post by niki »

tara(taragrace on the boards)had told me she got cornthins from fairway(the market that i buy a lot of stuff from)...i'm going to buy them next time i go...the cornthins are $1.66 a package....the im healthy soynut butter is almost $5 a jar...i didn't expect that to be so expensive...i started buying raisins to eat with my roasted chick peas and i get organic ones from there without added sulfites...............i get my soybeans from there also and my soynuts......i travel a little to get there..i hope they open one a little closer to me.........
  once the ldl revolution begins,our staples will be more available with more competitive prices...........niki   
sweetcheeks
New, but learning

Post by sweetcheeks »

Hello all....

I did find the corn thins at the Harmony Market priced at $2.39 plus tax.  Little pricey but if I recall the amount I spent on hard candy.......not, too bad afterall!  ;)

Jan
TracyDuprey

Post by TracyDuprey »

http://www.needs.com/store/search_action.asp

They have the corn thins there!!  ;D
Tracy
grammabugcr

Post by grammabugcr »

Does anyone in Minnesota know where to buy these. I would really like to try them. Thanks Grammabugcr
nyKath

Post by nyKath »

Not a Minnesotan, but maybe you can check on the manufacturer's website and see who carries them in your area before just deciding to mail order them? I find them in the local health food stores here in New York and in the specialty food markets. We have a few places like that that are combined garden center and upscale food markets and they've been carrying them lately. And our newest food store to the area is carrying them, too, in all the flavors that they make them. Keep your eyes peeled and you're sure to find them somewhere. Might even just try a net search for them for your state and see what shows up. Good luck! .........nyKath
gonnaloseit
New, but learning

Post by gonnaloseit »

Here are the MN sites. 

WEDGE COMMUNITY CO-OP  2105 LYNDALE AVENUE SOUTH  MINNEAPOLIS  612-871-3993

SUPERVALU - KUTTER - MINNEAPOLIS (619)294-8055

FRESH AND NATURAL FOODS 1075 HWY 96 SHOREVIEW 651-203-3663
niki

Post by niki »

and make sure you get only the original brand..they have one with flaxseed in it...one with sesame seeds also.....the original one is the one you want....here in ny,i pay $1.66 for a package(just so you have an idea of what it should cost)...........niki 
Last edited by niki on September 7th, 2006, 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nyKath

Post by nyKath »

Wow, Niki. What store carries them at that price? Up here in Dutchess they're $2.39. ..........nyKathy
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Yeah, I paid $2.59 at the only place I've found them...

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
grammabugcr

Post by grammabugcr »

Thanks all for the help in finding  corn thins in Minn. I will be off to 1 of those stores next week. Grammabugcr
BettyBoop

Post by BettyBoop »

I think I pay $2.10 or $2.20, can't remember exactly, but they are well worth the money.  If I'm a little hungry just before I go to bed at night, then I'll eat a couple of these with some all fruit jelly on them and down them with a glass of water and I'm good to go. 

Betty
Rejection means direction!!

All things work together for good to those who love the Lord.  Romans 8:28
niki

Post by niki »

there's a fairway market in plainview on long island which is maybe 15 minutes away from me....they have everything...the corn thins...im healthy soynut butter..willow run margarine...soykaas mozarella(THAT is $4.99/12 ounces)..soynuts..soybeans....it's a supermarket that has a LOT of health food and international items...there are 2 in manhattan and 1 in brooklyn.......niki
gonnaloseit
New, but learning

Post by gonnaloseit »

Map for all the states, click on your state and it should tell you where you can get them.

http://www.cornthins.com/interUSA.shtml
niki

Post by niki »

that's great....and this is under the topic "corn thins" so anyone interested can find out what they need to know.....thank you..........niki
nyKath

Post by nyKath »

Ah ha.... the Soy Kaas is $4.99 or $5.99 in my area, too, so I haven't purchased it yet as the piece is so small. Thanks for the info....nyKath
imkay

Post by imkay »

i bought soya kaas yesterday in individual slices and it was $3.49 with a .50 cent coupon!! woohoo! 

corn thins in charlotte run about $2.56 but i agree that they are so worth it!
it's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice