corn-free

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
chewy

corn-free

Post by chewy »

who here sticks to fruits,vegetables,beans,peas and lentils ONLY as their starch choices and feels best avoiding all corn/popcorn/corn thins altogether??
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: corn-free

Post by MsHeirloom »

Chewy- I'm not sure that corn does me any favors, but I continue to eat it as I love it! I had to give up corn last summer/fall to lose the last 20#! Maybe some day I'll be strong enough to do it again! We are all individuals and need to find what works best for us.
Pam
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

I enjoy corn ---all ways, and one ear of corn is not enough. I don't have it every day, just when I want it. It has been delicious this summer. :ymhug: JF
chewy

Post by chewy »

thanks for your messages-roger-i appreciate your reply too!thank you for the reassurance that corn/popcorn/corn thins are A OK
Mizfitjennie
New, but learning

Post by Mizfitjennie »

How is it that we can have corn thins because it's days unprocessed corn is ok but how is this not processed? It must be because it is mixed with sunflower oil...I mean I'm sure people have it and lose weight but just confused how they are considered not processed and allowed over say corn meal or corn flour