popcorn daily

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
chewy

popcorn daily

Post by chewy »

who else loves that we can eat popcorn as much as we want to satisfy hunger and not gain anything?LDL is the best-vegetables,fruit,beans ,corn/popcorn. nature's bounty!
omalani
Master Member

Re: popcorn daily

Post by omalani »

Love it too :x I eat a lot of veggies raw, love my smoothies and my stainless steel pressure cooker too. :x
I made some soup yesterday with carmelized onion and garlic in EVCO, then added some yellow squash sliced and a little chicken broth. I cooked it at 1 ring for about 3 min., which was bringing it up to pressure and turning the heat off and letting it go down. Then I added some cumin, rinsed black beans and corn and some home made pico de gallo that I needed to use, heated them together and it was the best soup. I am trying to give up cheese! I saw Pres. Clinton on the Jimmy Kimmel show and he looked better than he has in a long time. He said he was a veggan and the hardest thing he had to give up was cheese. So I know I am going to have to get rid of the cheese and eggs. I eat way too much of both. I wonder if scrambled tofu is OK on the LDL plan once in a while. Life is good.