breakfast fruit only

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
omalani
Master Member

Re: breakfast fruit only

Post by omalani »

I need to cut down on fruit. But I seem to crave it lately.
Last edited by omalani on October 25th, 2015, 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

Thank you Roger. I am going to go on a fruit and soup flush. I love the soups when the weather is cooler. I need to remember to keep life simple.
Aloha,
Leilani

I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.

chewy

Post by chewy »

fruits, soups, vegetables and popcorn sound like a great Flush!
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

Thanks for the reminder, POPCORN. My favorite with soup instead of crackers. Life is good.
Aloha,
Leilani

chewy

Post by chewy »

fruit and soup flush! good way to start the new year!! i always add beans to my vegetable soups! so tasty and very satisfying.anyone else eating fruit and soups?
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

1/19/16
God is so good. I have been indulging in more processed foods lately and I got the first cold in a long time. I have had low energy and lack of concentration. In my Bible study today it talks about Samsom and his weakness for women. Yet he is listed in Heb. 11:32 as a witness of faith. My weakness is processed foods and large amounts of them. I want junk food just like everyone around me seems to enjoy. I need to consider what my body needs and what God wants me to do and not compare myself to others. There are always those who seem greater or lesser that me. I can not judge my inside by their outside. I don't know their trials or struggles. Life can change in a moment. Sometimes exterior circumstances beyond my control can cause problems, but my God is in control of everything and I can trust Him even when I don't understand Him. Thank you for the reminder of the fruit and soup flush. I am determined to clean out my fridge, especially the freezer and soups and smoothies are a good way to do that. I over cooked some garbanzo beans in my pressure cooker so they would be good to add to my smoothie this morning. Life is better when I seek God first and everything else seems to fall into place.
Aloha,
Leilani