Hi Everyone

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
estaples

Hi Everyone

Post by estaples »

My name is Elizabeth! I use to be a very active member on this board. Who's all here? :ymhug:
omalani
Master Member

Re: Hi Everyone

Post by omalani »

Aloha Elizabeth. my name is Leilani. Welcome home. I have been struggling to stay on my meal plans while traveling to see all my children. (not the soap opera!) My 4 daughters live in Iowa, Alaska, Oregon and California while I live in Oklahoma. Easter goodies have me at a stand still :ymdevil: But this is the time of year for new beginnings so enjoy your favorite fruits and veggies. Life is sweet.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Welcome back, Elizabeth! Like Leilani and Roger said, it is a time for new beginnings. Keep us posted on your progress!
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Welcome Elizabeth. Glad you have returned. Curious as to why you strayed and what brought you back?
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

4/10/16
How are you doing Elizabeth? I am eating lots of fresh fruit to get off the sugar. I also made some split pea soup which I love. I do better when I plan to eat things I love. Life is good.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

chewy

Post by chewy »

welcome back!