when will you be on Dr. Oz?

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
chewy

when will you be on Dr. Oz?

Post by chewy »

hi roger, just hoping to see you on Dr. Oz one day talking about your incredible LDL book and plan. you are a success story and your book a saving grace for many people.
omalani
Master Member

Re: when will you be on Dr. Oz?

Post by omalani »

"Knowing what to do" is not my problem, but doing it. I become enslaved by my poor choices. It is like an infection that doesn't clear up because you refuse to follow the instructions or forget to take the medication. My obesity is linked to finding my pleasure in food. Like Eve in the garden of Eden, we see things that look like food and are pleasing to the eye but they cause problems because they may appeal to the senses but are not edifying to our body. (see Genesis 3:1-6) We listen to the lies of advertising and are disappointed when they do not satisfy our expectations. Like the drug addict I want more of the pleasurable food and only stop eating when the food is gone. So I must go back to the basics. 1) No processed foods 2) Don't add processed sauces and ingredients to your food (i.e. eat an apple, don't make apple pie) 3) Eat slower and enjoy your food 4) Thank God for your life and the food that sustains life 5) Share with others 6) Have an attitude of gratitude.
Thank you Roger and Linda RN for introducing me to this simple program and all those on the boards who have encouraged me over the years. Life is good.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11