What's ldl friendly band of fructose

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
Mizfitjennie
New, but learning

What's ldl friendly band of fructose

Post by Mizfitjennie »

I have scoured these boards and also online to find a non GMO or organic form of pure fruit sugar fructose to use when baking or to add to popcorn. I found one by now foods but it appears it may be made from corn? Does anyone know where we can get pure fructose sugar that is LDL acceptable?
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: What's ldl friendly band of fructose

Post by LINDA RN »

Splenda, as research is finding, is also not a healthy choice. It is a highly processed chemical that raises blood sugar just as sugar does. Had a coworker using lots of splenda and continued to gain weight. She was also having stomach issues and taking lots of not so healthy prescription meds for her stomach. She sincerely tried eating sort of LDL way and was not loosing. I told her she had to quit the Splenda. When she did, the stomach issues quit completely. Still trying to talk her into pure LDL. The alternative is stevia but it really has a bad after-taste and is horrible in coffee. They have mixed it with other chemicals to tone down the bitterness but not sure that is very healthy. Guess the best option is to eat more fruit and wean off the sugars (artificial and otherwise). Easier said than done.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...