Wheres the new post button

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
grammabugcr

Wheres the new post button

Post by grammabugcr »

I cant find the new post button or maybe i'm doing something wrong. It seems like everyone can find it but me. Thanks Grammabugcr
linda7777

Re: Wheres the new post button

Post by linda7777 »

I can't find that button either---nor can I find Neeta's meatloaf recipe......I'd appreciate any help.  Thank you
Linda
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

grammabugcr & Linda7777;

My screen has a button that says "Start a New Topic". I click that when I start a new post.

And Linda7777;
In the recipes I found Mary's Meat Loaf and  a recipe Roger Troy posted for meatballs. Is one of these what you are searching for?
EnJae
linda7777

Post by linda7777 »

I read somewhere on here today, that Neeta had a meatloaf that is really good.  I've copied the recipies you suggested and will try them.....but am still looking for Neeta'smeatloaf.
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

Linda,
Neet's meatloaf is on page 150 of the book.  If you cant find it message me and I will send it to you, I dont think it is on the boards though.  By the way it is yummy!!
ANG
linda7777

Post by linda7777 »

Thanks ANG----I'll stop looking for it on here.  I do plan on getting the book soon----that is if it's in Canada.  If not I'm going home to Indiana next month----I can get it there.
Blessings, Linda
grammabugcr

Post by grammabugcr »

Thanks for all the help ,,,,,,,,,,all i have is a button that says new topic is that the one..........Thanks grammabugcr
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Linda7777,

Where in Indiana is home?  I live in Elkhart and I am just getting started on this.  Still don't have my book yet either...waiting on the revised copy to be stocked so they can ship them.  I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Forever Young
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
linda7777

Post by linda7777 »

Forever Young----I was born in South Bend and raised in Niles, Mich.
But I get to Elkhart every time I go back home.
Shopping is so much better in the States than here in Canada.
Hubby is Canadian----that's how I got here.
Blessings,  Linda
niki

Post by niki »

hi linda....listen,the main thing is that you can get dried beans and fruit and vegetables and lean protein....roger didn't eat any soy products or corn thins when he lost all that weight...i've been on this program for almost 8 months and i just bought my first package of cornthins yesterday...i don't eat soy cheese or drink soy milk...in the beginning,the only thing i snacked on was popcorn.....
  so,you have EVERYTHING you need right where you are....and for those that are in more remote parts of this country,the same goes for you.....you have the book and you have the fruit and vegetables and legumes that God made.............in other words,you have everything you need..................niki
linda7777

Post by linda7777 »

Thanks Niki---Linda