oatmeal makes one hungrier

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
chewy

oatmeal makes one hungrier

Post by chewy »

roger did you ever oatmeal prior to LDL?it was a grain that made me hungrier by eating it. that never happens with popcorn corn thins and beans,vegetables,fruit!! is that your experience
omalani
Master Member

Re: oatmeal makes one hungrier

Post by omalani »

10/9/16
I have been eating the meat substitute as a part of my vegetarian diet and am struggling with control. I think because those things, though healthy plant based foods, are highly processed, they are stimulating cravings in me. The oats no doubt are firing up old desires. Most meat substitutes have oats, soy and nuts to provide protein and binding. Back to the beans!! for protein. Life seems complicated but I need to live it with a K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Sweetheart). I am going back to the basics.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

MaureenParrott

Re: oatmeal makes one hungrier

Post by MaureenParrott »

Let's try incorporating eating goals into our diet, as proper nutrition as well as a balanced diet help us be strong and healthy. Here are some additional tips on how to improve nutrition and encourage smart eating habits: http://bigpaperwriter.com/blog/healthy-eating-essay! Good luck!