Fruit and soup flush

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
KAT
New, but learning

Fruit and soup flush

Post by KAT »

Would someone please tell me about the "fruit and soup flush"?  I see it mentioned on the board, but I couldn't find it in the book.  I am on the never ending plateau and I think my body needs a jump start!  Thanks, Kat
nyKath

Re: Fruit and soup flush

Post by nyKath »

Hi Kat! I don't remember it being written as a specific plan in the book. You just eat fruit and soup when you're hungry, that's it. Don't eat meat, chicken, or fish unless it's in your soup, or anything that you would normally eat for a snack, or any kind of side dishes, etc. Soup and fruit! Someone else can chime in if I'm wrong as I don't have my book here with me and I have never "flushed" myself. LOL... Exercise goes a long way toward getting good results, too. Good luck! ........nyKath
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Re: Fruit & Soup flush

Could anyone who has a book post it on this site for those of us who have not received our books yet, or would it be toooooo much work?  I'm certain it would be appreciated by all of us "newbies".

Thanks & God bless!

Forever Young
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
niki

Post by niki »

you newbies don't have to concern yourselves with this...it really is for a particular circumstance...it's for when you're already on let's do lunch and have gone off a little,you eat loads of fruit and soup to make up for an indulgence.....and if you've completely gone off of the program,it is my opinion that your chances of staying back on are better if you really saturate yourself in all the allowable food until full as you do in the beginning....niki 
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

Roger Troy Wilson wrote:The "Roger Troy's fruit and soup flush" is in the book,

Roger, you really need to come up with a better name for that............

Joe
CHI MANGIA BENE, VIVE BENE.
Who eats well, lives well.
niki

Post by niki »

like what?.....i can't WAIT to hear...................niki
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

Oh man.................I don't know, as it stands now it just reminds me of what I had to do the night before my colonoscopy and I can't get that picture out of my head.

Joe
CHI MANGIA BENE, VIVE BENE.
Who eats well, lives well.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Regardless of what you call it, it has really worked for me on two seperate occasions.  I have, for whatever reason been through two plateaus and both times I have done the F&S Flush for two days.  For me the results were that I started losing immidiately.  It really worked for me. It broke the plateau very quickly.  By the way it is page 63 in the book.
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

I am with Mike , we have used the flush in our home a few times and it has always worked well to jumpstart us back in weight loss.  By the way Mike, Hannah is so excited that she not only gained a new friend in Lexi but a Grampa Mike!!
ANG
Rhea

Post by Rhea »

As a matter of interest, Mike, what kind of soup did you eat? Did you eat bean or lentil soups, or did you keep to just vegetable soups? and did you eat unlimited amounts of fruit and soup, I mean, lots?

Am just curious -- and filing the information away in my head for when i need it!

Rhea