natural honey

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
mxg8900

natural honey

Post by mxg8900 »

Do you know if the "sugar" in honey is ok like the sugar in fruit?I do see it is on the shopping list.I have been on  a "diet" for the last 2 months and have lost 14 Lb. in not eating sweets and no portion control.I am so glad to have found LDL.
Last edited by Anonymous on March 17th, 2006, 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
crystal

Re: natural honey

Post by crystal »

MR. WILSON, CAN WE AHVE HONEY (NATURAL) DAILY?
CRYST@L

I AM COUNTING ON JESUS  AND JESUS IS COUNTING ON ME
niki

Post by niki »

hi roger...do you mean that you don't start the day off with fruit?...or that you only eat it once in the morning?.....if not,i'm curious about what your diet actually consists of now with all these years of maintenance you have behind you..............simcerely,niki   
nyKath

Post by nyKath »

I'm curious about this, too, Roger, or Little Mary, or anyone else that's been eating this way for a long time. What's an example of your typical food plan for your day now that this has become your way of life? Inquiring minds want to know! :) Thanks....NYKath
niki

Post by niki »

mary,i know,stays more to the format of let's do lunch....i know she eats fruit in the morning like i do....it was really when roger said that about not really eating much fruit,i became curious about wether he still eats it for breakfast.....because that really is what i pretty much have been doing for quite some time...the only time i really eat fruit for dinner(or the beginning of dinner)is when i know i have cut up pineapple or watermelon in the fridge or grapes in the freezer....niki     
imkay

Post by imkay »

here is a list mary made of all of the foods she ate for a week. 
she likes her fruit for breakfast!!

http://www.letsdolunch.com/boards/http: ... 3476#p3476
it's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice