Is there anyone on these boards anymore?

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
SweetRose7

Is there anyone on these boards anymore?

Post by SweetRose7 »

I have posted a couple of times but it doesn't appear that anyone else is posting these days. Since all dates have disappeared from postings there's no way for me to tell if they are old or new. I truly hope there are people still doing LDL because although I have slipped away a few times, I always come back to LDL because I feel better on this plan than on any other diet. I am losing weight- 10 pounds gone so far- and am so happy! I look forward to all the LDL allowable foods and am trying some of the recipes here. I just want to know if there are still others on this forum!

SweetRose7 @};-
SweetRose7
Glen M
New, but learning

Re: Is there anyone on these boards anymore?

Post by Glen M »

Hello!
I am still online right now, having found my way back, lol! These message boards are like a ghost town! So very sad! We have lost some members to! I hear Roger has written a new book? Would love to purchase it! I wonder how we could breathe some life back in these message boards?!
Hope you and yours are doing well these days!
Glen
SweetRose7

Re: Is there anyone on these boards anymore?

Post by SweetRose7 »

Hi Glen!

I haven't been on these boards in a long time. Good to hear from you and hope youy're doing well. I heard that the-new?- red book will just have updates regarding the new diet changes, I wonder if there will ever be a new yellow book at all! :( If someone could just tell us what the diet updates are until the new book is finally published, that would be helpful. Take care!

SweetRose7 @};-
SweetRose7