corn thins

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
angelathisfeet

Re: corn thins

Post by angelathisfeet »

Hi

I have a thyroid problem too but I have a feeling that THIS time, I will lose the weight and keep it off by making this a lifestyle change.  Just experiencing almost NO craving so soon gives me mega hope!  I am so sick and tired of living to eat instead of eating to live.  This LDL makes total sense and I take it as answered prayer.  I love coming on here with my ziplock bag of red frozen grapes next to me to enjoy guilt free. 

Sincerely,
Mary Ann 
Be blessed beyond belief!
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

I love cornthins with hummus.  Sometimes thats all I have for dinner with some fruit.  A really zesty hummus is:  1 can garbanzos, drained; small piece of sweet onion, diced; 1 large garlic clove, diced; juice of one small lemon; 1 T. olive oil; 3-4 T. salsa.  Whirl it all in processor and store in fridge. Leave out anything you don't like, add anything you do like.  God bless you all.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Pat,
I also love the hummus and the corn thins. For some strange reason its texture reminds me of potato chips and french onion dip. lol  I eat it everyday with my lunch.  I will defineately try your recipe it sounds delicious.  I had the traditional lenten peppers and eggs on my corn thins this morning and they were delicious. 
God Bless
Debbie
Tori

Post by Tori »

As an update on Corn Thins, if there is anyone here in the Flathead Valley (and I know there is at least one, ;)) and you want some Corn Thins, go to SunLife Health Foods in Evergreen. I had the gal there order a case, and the last I checked there are still 6 bags left. (I bought the first 6)

Just thought you may want to know! (:
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Oh - I wanted to add - I ordered a case of the lemon-pepper corn thins - they will arrive on Friday... yum!  I can't wait!  I'll let you know how they taste.

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Carolyn,
  Yes, please do let us know how the lemon-pepper Corn Thins taste.  Hopefully they will be good with Chicken Salad or Tuna Salad or....
Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Oh, yes, Jeanne... that sounds wonderful!  I'll let you know!

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."