back on the boards

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
cm in tn

back on the boards

Post by cm in tn »

Hey people i'am back on the boards again. Thanks Tori for the good job.I couldn't get on till about 5 min ago glad to be back here . I was getting LDL with drawels lol I'am doing o. k. have eaten alot of beans i have noticed that i don't have a big appetite since i stay full with the beans !Hope every one is having a great day. The sun is out here in music city  it's 70 degrees today  this is defintly the lords days rejoice and be glad in it!           
                                  CM IN TN
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME : PHILIPPIANS 4:13
cm in tn

Re: back on the boards

Post by cm in tn »

guess i will have to post 10 times before i can write some one back  cm in tn
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

"The sun is out here in music city  it's 70 degrees today  "

Dear cm in tn,
I'm about 1 1/2 hours north of you in KY.  We've got a beautiful day, as well.  Glad you're back on the boards and eating those beans.  I shopped in Evansville, IN today and looked for beans I can't get in my little town.  I found Cannellini in cans and then I found a 1 pound bag of them dried and figured I could cook up a batch....till I looked at the price!  $7.95 for a one pound bag of dried Cannellini beans.  Four cans (equiv. 1 lb. dry) were only $4.00.  I put it back on the shelf and picked up a two pound bag of pinto beans for $1.69.  Think I'll make some Pizza Soup!!  Rejoice in the Lord always!

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

cm in tn

to patsyfay

Post by cm in tn »

So glad to hear you are so close to me  thats a great surprise how long have you been on ldl? i may have to post 10 times before i can talk to you the boards have been cleared as you know. i know i love those beans they sure do stop the munchies . will go catch you later, GOD BLESS                          CM IN TN
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Cm in Tn,
I've been doing LDL since January 17th of this year.  I was prepared to lose a ton of weight and sit back and eat whatever struck my fancy.  Then I began to "sit at the feet of the Masters" and realized what a pipedream that was!  The wisdom about how to eat on these boards is God-sent and I decided to pay attention.  One sage said that a slow, easy loss of 3-4 pounds a month is best. That has stuck in my head and I am now content with that.  A year ago, I decided to go on a diet and day-dreamed about how great I would look for New Year's....well instead of losing, I gained weight!!!!  Sooooo, with LDL, I eat wonderful, healthy food, I'm not hungry all the time (to paraphrase another sage, "I thought there was something wrong with me, because I was hungry all the time.")  Well, now I know it was the food I ate that made me hungry, there was nothing wrong with me. That alone was worth everything.  You'll do so well on this lifestyle, Nada, I just know you will.   God bless you.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

WOW Patsy...you've gleaned all that since JANUARY?!?! That's better than Me! And I've been practicing LDL since End of Sept!
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Veronica,
If you talk to anyone who knows me, they'll tell you that when I undertake any project, I immerse myself in it.  I drive people crazy.  I make notebooks, reread, organize, schedule, plan, etc.  Sometimes I drive myself nuts!!!!  But if I'm going to put my valuable time into anything, I figure I may as well do it right the first time so I don't have to repeat it.  I've read all the messages about the "Ranch" and what jobs people want to do, and in my head I'm already administrating everything.  God gives all of us gifts and scripture says one of them is administration (it's my husband's gift, too....can you imagine putting two people with this gift in the same room and telling them to have at it!!!!!  Oh, my!!)  Anyway, I don't know if that answers your thoughts, but there you have it. 

Pat

robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

OHHH GOODY>>>Another LDL ranch member!!! We'll surely need someone to administrate... I dont' think that job was ever taken!! I sure do hope that somewhere someday someone will donate some property to us so we can make an official LDL Ranch and finally get to it!!!
Wish you and I lived closer...heck wish I lived a little closer to many different people...then we could make an LDL co op of sorts....1 person cook, 1 person help with MONSTER OOPS Angelic children...then switch up in 1 week or so!!!
Veronica
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

If anyone is thinking of donating the land, please be sure it is an alligator-free zone or Tom won't come.
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

NJ you're the greatest !! Thanks for remember !!
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”