YOU WILL GO BANANAS OVER BANANAS

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
cm in tn

YOU WILL GO BANANAS OVER BANANAS

Post by cm in tn »

WELL GOOD DAY TO MY LDL FAMILY. YOU WANY BELIVE YOUR EYES WHEN YOU READ THIS TID BIT ABOUT BANNAS !I GOT THIS EMAIL i TRIED TO EMAIL THE THING BUT ME BEING THE COMPUTER DUMMY IAM WILL HAVE TO GIVE YOU BITS AT A TIME BUT THATS O.K. HAVE TO POST OVER AGAIN OF THE UP DATES     
        BANANS COTAIN 3 NATURAL SUGARS SUROSE-FRUCTOSE-AND GLUCOSE COMBINED WITH FIBER A BABBA GIVES AN INSTANT SUBSTAINED AND SUBSTANTIAL BOOST OF ENERGY. REASEARCH HAS PROVEN THAT 2 BANNAS PROVIDE ENOUHG ENERGY FOR A STRENUOUS 90 MIN. WORKOUT. NO WONDER THE BANNA IS THE NO. 1 FRUIT FOR ATHLETES. BUT ENERGY ISSN'T THE ONLY WAY A BANNA CAN HELP YOU  GOT TO GO BE BACK IN A FEW
             GOD BLESS
                CM  IN TN
Last edited by Guest on February 24th, 2007, 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME : PHILIPPIANS 4:13
tcasola
Administrator

Re: YOU WILL GO BANNAS OVER BANNAS

Post by tcasola »

OFF TOPIC TOM strikes again

Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Great info, Mary!!  Sounds like you posted what cm was going to retype... that's a LOT!

OTT - Tom, brother, you are a RIOT!!!  (must run in the family!!  LOL!!)

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
cm in tn

Post by cm in tn »

Thanks little mary for helping me out so you got the same e mail  i got but i couln't get it through but was back to finish sending the bannas info  thanks tom for the cute bannas cartoon you guys are great now what more can be said  about those bannas ha ha  gobble them up yum yum
                        GOD BLESS
                        CM IN TN
cm in tn

Post by cm in tn »

:)TOM THAT WAS SO CUTE HOW DO U COME UP WITH THOSE THINGS?I DO GOOD TO TYPE LET ALONE BE TALENTED ENOUGH TO CREATE SOME THING THAT SMART. SO HOW LONG YOU BE DOING LDL? ME STARTED JAN I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS MOTH I BEEN PRETTY GOOD BUT  I DONT FEEL LIKE I HAVE LOST WILL SEE NEXT(NOW WHERE DID THEY MOVE THE X KEY ON THIS BOARD YA YA )THUR. WILL BE ON LDL 2 MONTHS. ANY TID BITS TO SHARE WITH A NEW BABY ALL APPRECIATED.
                    GOD BLESS
                      CM IN TN
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Nada,

I never really liked just a plain banana, but Roger noted in his book how he ate them almost every breakfast and dinner.  When I began LDL, I decided to try them more often.  It's incredible what your body will get adjusted to and will begin to expect.  I now eat bananas a LOT!  And my favorite way is putting them in Smoothies.  Even a room temp banana with some frozen peaches or pineapple makes a wonderful breakfast.  The human body is such a magnificent creation.  And the fact that it can change from a tired, old (well, not so new anymore), sickly, narrow-visioned creature into a vigorous, young-feeling, healthy, wide-eyed creature is proof of God's care and wisdom...this coming through Let's Do Lunch and the inspiration He gave Roger Troy.  Thank you so much.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.