JUST WANTED TO KNOW

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
cm in tn

JUST WANTED TO KNOW

Post by cm in tn »

:)HEY PEOPLE I WAS WONDERING IF YOU SWITCH LUNCH TO DINNER DO YOU NEED TO EAT FRUIT BEFORE YOU HAVE YOUR DINNER?  Iknow in the book it said eat banna or fruit before you protein meal i 'am not hungry for sweets and thiught the fruit was for cravings for sweet.if i'am wrong let me know i let someone borrow my book but alot i still don't understand complety. i will learn as i go . the boards are great for us babies we all have so many questions to ask .so its good to turn to the pros for answers .thaks in advance.

GOD BLESS
                                  CM IN TN
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME : PHILIPPIANS 4:13
patsyfay
Master Member

Re: JUST WANTED TO KNOW

Post by patsyfay »

Dear cm in tn,
This has come up recently and the concensus was: if you don't want fruit, don't eat it.  If you want it, eat it.  Of course, this is the bottom line (of which I am a strong proponent), but if you type "fruit" in the search option, it will lead you to the discussion and they will explain it better than I can.  Hope this helps.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Jami

Post by Jami »

I thought you weren't supposed to eat fruit at your protein meal. 
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

I personally like fruit and know I'll start craving the sugars if I don't eat fruit. Also a nice big apple will help fill you up so you aren't as hungry at meal time!
Jami

Post by Jami »

Aha!  That is nice to know because I try to stay away from fruit at lunch and that is when I really crave something sweet.  Even just a couple frozen grapes will do the trick.  I wonder if I have an old book or something. 
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Jami,
  When I first started LDL, if I wanted something SWEET...I ate some fruit.  It didn't matter if it was the protein meal or not.  If you want something SWEET...EAT SOME FRUIT.  That is the only thing that I found that will curb your cravings for something else that is...sweet.  If you get rid of the cravings, then LDL will work much better.
    Keep on keeping on...on LDL...and you will just shrink and shrink aned shrink!
Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
cm in tn

Re about the book

Post by cm in tn »

Well i was wondering is the latest book like the first book the one i have is blue and grey with roger on front and a fork i know he has a new one out and what could be the difference in the 2 ? thanks for your help here it sure is great for you all to take the time out of your busy days to help us babies.
                                          GOD BLESS
                                              CM IN TN
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

You'll see the following under Roger Troy's name if it is a new version "who has kept the weight off for over 15 years, introduces". That's how you'll know you have a newer version or not!
cm in tn

Post by cm in tn »

Good moring all i pray all is safe we are under a torando watch here in tn till 6.00 tonite I hate storms have been in alto of storms at my house so it really makes me nerverous when they are issued i'll pray and pray that God will protect me and you through this rough weather. now on with the great news i have lost another 4 pds for feb. i'am also doing a walking in doors program that has really helped its so easy to do and only takes 10 min at a time you do it 3xday it really gives u energy and of course there's no ezcuse its cold raining to hot not safe you get the idea we can always find a excuse for someting we dont want to do lol Ilove ldl i still don't have the plan down yet but still trying to do my best i could have done better but i fell off the wagon  a few times but got right back on the next day before i done to much damaged thats whats so great about this plan get back in the saddle tomorrow. well enough about me
                                            GOD BLESS
                                          CM IN TN
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Cm in Tn.
    Glad you found LDL.  Yes, getting back on the program is one of the things that I really appreciate about it.  You don't even have to wait until the next day...just the next meal works too!  Have had days when BAD all day...and at supper I try to do the right thing.  Just think...if we weren't HUMAN...we would be good all the time.  But then God could have just made us robots and not HUMAN!
      I see we are also under a Severe thunderstorm warning...not sure what else.  I live in Northern Indiana.  Just keep on keeping on...on LDL!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
Jami

Post by Jami »

Hi Forever Young.  I live in Indiana too about 1/2 hour Northeast of Indianapolis.  Where are you?  We also are under tornado watch until 7:00.
God Bless,
Jami