what about flavored water?

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
cm in tn

Re: what about flavored water?

Post by cm in tn »

Hey there Jeanne.
      I hope your having a good day.I really don't know how you stay on ldl with all your church people cooking and having you over.That would be hard i know the few times we have had meals at church its really hard to find something to eat once i took me a bag of popcorn to eat of course idid carry a snack to add to the table our spring meeting is in 2 wks i am already wondering what i can eat the dishes i take are defintly not ldl friendly lol.But any way its not about eating. I know you get to meet alot of people that you would'nt get to if you weren't married to a preacher.So how long on ldl and do you have any secrets to share with this newby can always use good advice. The boards are great they help us alot, and it also nice you take time out of your busy day to write.Will buzz the boards and see if any new advice.Catch u later,            GOD BLESS
                    CONNIE IN TN.
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME : PHILIPPIANS 4:13
cm in tn

Post by cm in tn »

:Hey to tnangela,
      sorry i didn't know you had wrote me this computer thing i have trouble with i'am sooooo dumb but thats beside the pt' I see your from tn also what part are you from I know Betty BOOP  IS FROM Goodletsville my key board the capital gets stuck i'am at work ha ha  So how long have you been on ldl? I started Jan 1 2007 lost 18pds give or take a pd here or there will weigh mon went shopping dropped a sizes from 16 to 12 can get in some 10 but still have 20 pds to go i will really try to crack down on eating can't wait for good canalope and water meleon hum hum I can't believe iam looking forward to  summer fruit it use to be what new flavor home made ice-cream i would make.Can you believe all the trees and flowers blooming at one time the dog woods are blooming here i hope we have a spring 85 today i don;t like going into summer in april  GOT to go buzz the site
                                            GOD BLESS
                                    CONNIE IN TN
cm in tn

Post by cm in tn »

TO Jeanne
      I ate beans every now and then but i love them now i can eat canned beans but i like dryed better have been busy trying to get caught up on yard work since i was gone last week end.Its gotten ahead of me the weather here is to warm for this time of year.I know i cant believe iam loving this new way of eating iam eating things i thought i'd never eat i've cooked more on this plan i'am a widow so i was getting fast food for lunch and dinner so now i plan on cooking good food to eat, i can't get over how much better i feel also i feel gulity when i cheat on my diet . whats up with that??????? aLSO I TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME I NEVER TELL MYSELF THAT THIS IS A DIET I'LL TELL SOME ONE I DONE GOOD TODAY BUT TOMMORROWS ANOTHER DAY. Ithink that helps take the pressure off of me because i'am human!!!!!!! capital key lock .      GOD BLESS
                                            CONNIE IN TN
cm in tn

Post by cm in tn »

:DTO ROBNVERON,
        Hey Girl thats great  you have done good i thouhgt you had because your on the site giving good advice. I have figured your moms gramssuz. Shes a hoot Iknow you are so proud of yourself keep up the good work i also see you have a family or should i say children at home thats great i don't know how you can stay so good to the plan with children they dont like healthy eating lol! Hey this thread is getting longer by the min lol! Stay true to the plan catch u later.
                                    GOD BLESS
                            CONNIE IN TN
cm in tn

Post by cm in tn »

:DHey Mary
  Your right the roads here in tn are winding they have to be to get up the mts here,I KNOW EVERY STATE HAS ITS OWN BEAUTY.. so you live in fl the keys have been to fl but never down that far . I;am coming down to Fort Walton in june my kids and grandkids we are staying in a condo at Fort Walton came down 2 yrs ago after my husband passed away we had a good time thats when the boy from lebaon tn got bite by a shark that was so sad but hes dOING. has recovered. I know you have done well on ldl how long have you been on the plan and how do you eat now. Well better run time to go home Catch you tommorrow.      GOD BLESS
                            CONN IN TN
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

Hey cm,
I started LDL the same day as Betty Boop....she's about an hour north of me....the spam block wont let me spell my city it calls it badspammerson!!  get out your mirror and I will spell it backwards (backerds to us Tennesseeans)  noskciD....I am probably 40 miles west of nashville towards Memphis....
I had great success on LDL and lost to my goal weight within a couple months...I just had 20 pounds that numerous pregnancies had left with me  :-)  I have maintained it for 15 months and my son has also.....my daughter is still losing slowly but the good news is she isnt gaining anymore as she has the last 3 years.  I agree that the Dogwoods are beautiful now.....we live near Montgomery Bell State Park and have picnicked there a lot recently as the kids were on spring break and it is so gorgeous!!!
ANG
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

By the way Ang...since we haven't seen much of you around here, We also haven't seen much about Hannah Banana either! We need a good update about your family!!!
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

OKie dokie Veronica......
Hannah has been going to an endocrinologist since Nov.....and nothing much happened at first but they increased her meds to lower her insulin levels in January and she is losing weight finally.....she has lost 8 lbs so far and for Hannah this is a victory!!!  SHe has also gotten 1 1/2 inch taller  so it is becoming visible.  SHe is excited that at age 11 she is 5' 3....I know Grammasuz is envious!!
ANG
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

She's already taller than me!!! I'm about 5'2" and my 11 yr old is about 4'3"-4"! Not fair! So happy she's down 8 pounds. That Is a WONDERFUL gift for her. She must be thrilled! Sending her our love!
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

TNangela wrote:OKie dokie Veronica......
Hannah has been going to an endocrinologist since Nov.....and nothing much happened at first but they increased her meds to lower her insulin levels in January and she is losing weight finally.....she has lost 8 lbs so far and for Hannah this is a victory!!!  SHe has also gotten 1 1/2 inch taller   so it is becoming visible.  SHe is excited that at age 11 she is 5' 3....I know Grammasuz is envious!!
ANG

Well Hannah, you'll just have to come out and help me reach the things on high shelves!!  So happy for your success.  Grammasuz
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

She is not through getting taller either she may pass me up at 5'8  I think my 9 year old Seth will be up there with Joe Caracappa the Giant...he is already one of the tallest in his grade....3 of my brothers are over 6'....Maybe we will post a new pic of Hannah soon......
ANG