The Prodigal Son returns … Get again

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
tcasola
Administrator

Re: The Prodigal Son returns … Get again

Post by tcasola »

but here...and I hope that's what counts

My Prodigal Sister Kash .. it's great to have you back, and yes being back here is what counts.

Well, today marks 1 weeks of being LDL strict, and boy does it feel great. At my part-time job on Saturday, someone commented on my "snacks" (popcorn, and mixed fruit). I happily explained what I was doing, and I was happy so share my items with the group. It was a pleasant surprise to see people partaking in eating all the healthy stuff I had, and all commenting how delicious it all was. One person even said, “if you can eat all this on your diet, I may want to join you” .. we’ll see ….. 

and I live in NJ ... Exit 30 off of I-80 .. or as NJites call it ROUTE 80.
Last edited by tcasola on June 25th, 2007, 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Tom!!  *Hugs you tight*

I'm so glad to see you back!  I myself have been bad bad bad about posting but I WILL get back to it soon.  I'm working two jobs as well and I can TOTALLY understand the "stress" and other factors that can involve.  In fact, I'm almost late to work this morning.  I'll post some tonight in this thread.  We love you brother.  Count me in on the support system thing!  Send me your phone number if you will and I'll call you.

Joe it's great to see you back too!  :)   You two always make me laugh.  You are both such a blessing to me.  

I love all you guys.  

(In Faith)  Little Princess
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by Forever Young »

WELCOME  BACK  ALL!!!
WE are  so glad you have all returned to the fold.  Yes, someone stated it correctly...we KNOW where we need to be...and some have yet to figure it out.  We always return here because we KNOW what is best for us!

I have on an outfit today that I'll bet in the last 13 years I have NOT been able to fit into over 4 times (if that).  The slacks are really baggy in the behind...so I know that I have lost something there.  See, you can go by the way your clothes fit rather that the fish "skin" stuff (scales)!

Let's keep on keeping on...on LDL...and we will gt to our goals!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
kashigirl
New, but learning

Post by kashigirl »

My Prodigal Brother Tom!!!!  Cool A Jerseyite! 8)  I'm back a week too, mustabeen something in the the air in our area that got us back on track....  I too feel soooo much better.  I am beginning to feel so much better and looking a bit thinner than I have in a while too....Most importantly I am in control....and THAT was a big deal for me!  I understand FEEDING FRENZY!!!  I understand the feeling of being out of control, and on that rollercoaster... and we ain't talkin' Great Aventure here.  Sugar is like the freakin Jersey Devil sneaking out of the Piney's after ya.  Yo Bro....hang tight!  I'm right witcha man!  (speaking jersey speak) LOL! 

Thanks for the support my friends!  I need every lil drop of it.  Bless you all!

Kashigirl
"There is no TRY, there is only DO" - Yoda from STAR WARS
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

Most importantly I am in control....and THAT was a big deal for me

Amen my LDL and Joisey sister !! One reason I because so depressed when I went off of LDL is because I was so outta control. Now with God's help, and all you wonderful people, I back on track.
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”