Cravings to get on the Scale before month's end!!

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
niki
Administrator

Re: Cravings to get on the Scale before month's end!!

Post by niki »

it'll be so cool to go into the city and meet roger again....last june, i had been on the boards for a number of months and when roger was asked to be in the audience of "the view" with the possibility of discussing a spot on the show, he invited me to meet him, his wife, his daughter and his grandaughter in the city and join them in the audience..i met them at their hotel downtown and we took a cab to the studio..it was great...meeting roger was WONDERFUL..his wife is great and so are his daughter and grandaughter........we went to tavern on the green which was WONDERFUL............to see let's do lunch REALLY take off is going to be unbelievably awesome.......
  once my grandson goes back to school, i could meet you earlier to walk on the boardwalk....what do you think?....i don't know what your work schedule is............niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
margo
Master Member

Re: Cravings to get on the Scale before month's end!!

Post by margo »

Yes Niki, i would really like to meet you and go for a walk...

my work and life schedule is rather hectic....  I usually start work no later than 6am and with my household/wife duties, i go pretty much non stop until about 6:30pm.....then i'm dead.....i'm really going to try to schedule a day off and ride out to meet you one morning soon....perhaps before Labor Day?  But let's  wait for the weather to cool down just a  tad....i worry about my hubby exerting himself too much in this heat...

Or maybe we could ride out later in the morning one day...like around 10:30ish?  What's your schedule like?  You can write to me if you like...i think my e-mail is there...but if not...it's cordice@verizon.net.

Yes...it's soooo exciting to watch LDL grow and our Lord could not have sent LDL to a better person than Roger Troy because Roger Troy speaks so well and is sincere and energetic and convincing and positive and charismatic.

I'm just trying to follow LDL as best as i can so that i can be healthy and lose weight.  I hope maybe i can be a testimony for this wonderful life eating style and reflect well upon it.

I'm reeeeaally off to bed now...g'nite

margo