Celestial Seasonings Tea

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
graceface66
Master Member

Celestial Seasonings Tea

Post by graceface66 »

Hi All,
        Today I received a sample of celestail seasonings Zingers To GO. It is a little pack that you add to a bottle of water.
      The ingrediants are:
                      green tea extract,herbal blend of hibiscus,orange peel,rose hips and stevia,  other ingrediants, maltodextrin(corn) tapioca dextrin,citric acid , natural peachflavor and paprika

I thought it was interesting to find stevia in a commercial product. I believe this product is available in other flavors,  although I would not use often because of dextrose .

May G-d bless you all
                          Kris
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
niki
Administrator

Re: Celestial Seasonings Tea

Post by niki »

and i buy their chamomile, peppermint, sleepytime and a LOT of others....i LOVE their teas...you just(like with ANYTHING else)have to read the ingredients............niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..