Ticker blog

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
omigosho
New, but learning

Ticker blog

Post by omigosho »

Ticker.com
I found my ticker and I saved it but don't know how to load it.  Which language do we use on this blog.  Let me know so I can tick along with ya!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzhsoy2/]
Gwennaford
Master Member

Re: Ticker blog

Post by Gwennaford »

Down at the bottom of the first ticker page, after creating or updating your ticker, if you hit 'save and continue' it takes you to the second page where you will find the code you need to paste into the 'Signature' window on your profile. 

If you already have your ticker and just want the code, you enter your PIN and look for the button just below & to the right of the 'PIN' window that says 'get code'.  Click on it and look for the code that says, 'bbCode' for Message Boards... etc.  Highlight and copy that whole entire text string.

Then come back to the LDL boards and modify your profile by clicking on 'Forum Profile Information' and pasting the ticker code into the 'Signature' window.  Scroll down to the bottom of the profile page & click on 'Change Profile' to save it.
Last edited by Gwennaford on February 25th, 2009, 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
scout2060

Re: Ticker blog

Post by scout2060 »

Hello I have just received my  book, and am excited to get started. I'm hoping I did the weight tracker right.