second day and feeling well ...ugh

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
patsyfay
Master Member

Re: second day and feeling well ...ugh

Post by patsyfay »

Congratulations, babyaustin!!  Little daily victories add up to LOTS of pounds lost!!  As the weeks and months go by, we'll forget about those little victories, but our bodies will tell the tale of battles won.  Good for you and God bless you as you continue the journey!!

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

racingbombshell
New, but learning

Post by racingbombshell »

Congrats Deb !!!  I eat alot of watermelon I mean I have to say the watermelon is huge and my daughter and I eat them like crazy in two or three days..

Tina, how did you upload your picture?? With your help I will try it today at work :-) heheheh I hope you have a great day today since it is Friday!! Finally!! It has been a tuff 5 days but I have made it with NO cheating.. And last night my co-workers have been bugging me for some banana bread and so I made banana bread for work and cup cakes for my Daughters school and did not taste test any! Yea for me !! I hope to see the scale move at some point as I know we are only supposed to weight ourselfs once a month but what's a girl to do  :D Anyone have some fun pland this weekend?? Tnia you going to cook up a storm for the Holiday??

xoxoxoxox
Jamie
babyaustin
New, but learning

Post by babyaustin »

Thank you so much everyone for the kind words.
I have been tracking my book delivery and see it is in Michigan now (that is where I live) but still several cities away so probably not going to get it today but more likey tomorrow or Tuesday.
I plan on having a cook out both Saturday night and Sunday for the weekend and am preplanning my food today. I love zucchini and fresh mushroom with a tad of olive oil wrapped in foil and placed on the grill. Hungry for them already along with a burger (no bun of course) for lunch.
Deb
Deb
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Good pre-planning, Deb!  That is one of the best things you can do to make this work for you.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Jamie,
I have to be honest, I had a hard time getting my picture up so one of the master ldl'rs helped me and I can't remember what I did. The best way to find out is to make a post asking how to put up your avatar and ticker (if you want one), and they will give you step by step instructions.
That is great that you did so well with not eating the cupcakes and other goodies!! That is a huge accomplishment!! I am going to put up a post later about how well I have done the past couple of days, so go check it out later. Today is my daughter's 15th birthday so I will explain all of the temptations of this weekend for me and my honey!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie