second day and feeling well ...ugh

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
racingbombshell
New, but learning

second day and feeling well ...ugh

Post by racingbombshell »

Hello All,

Mt second day today doing LDL and I have to say i am not feeling so well... I feel bloated and well not to be rude but gassy...I woke up with a sour stomach and had a banana and some water. later I will have my smoothie. I am sure my body is just adjusting but I just wanted to know if anyone else out there had some hard days? Ohh and then my family not only had Jack in the box for dinner but they also had ice cream cake! But I have to say I did not eat one bite!!! So that in it self made me feel good  :thumbsup:I hope everyone has a good day !! Thank you always for the kind words!!
patsyfay
Master Member

Re: second day and feeling well ...ugh

Post by patsyfay »

Racingbombshell,

When I first began LDL I had a headache for a week.  Our bodies are busy getting rid of all the toxins that have built up over the YEARS we have been eating that starchy, fatty and processed food. They're bound to be a little "out of sorts".  But give it a few days and one morning you will wake up feeling like a new person! :sideways: :D :laughing:  I'm proud of you for passing up all that processed sugary food.  You make very good choices.  Keep up the good work!  God bless you.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Racingbombshell,

I am on my fourth day and I have been the same way and so has my husband. I just figured everyone was the same way since our bodies are flushing out all of the toxins in our systems. I don't know about you but I know that my body is not used to getting all of these fresh fruits and veggies! I can only tell you to hand in there and I am right there with you! You are not alone! My husband has also had a headache that won't go away but I haven't suffered with that, thank goodness. I guess everyone's body does different things when it is detoxing.

I'm so new that I probably didn't help much but I hope it makes you feel a little better to know that your not the only one,

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
racingbombshell
New, but learning

Tina,

Thank you for the kind words.. Yes it was tuff but the second day is almost over and then on to the third day. I ended up having to take some excedrin it was so bad. But im on the plan still eating a load of fruit which I love and the beans...well they are ok.. Im excited to get my book and I hope it comes soon!!!Please keep me posted on your travel to a better and healthier body  :thumbsup:

Jamie

p.s. Have you seen any weight loss???
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Jamie,
My husband weighed himself last night (4th day) and has already lost 5lbs, I on the other hand weighed this morning and have gained 2lbs!!! *grrr*
So I guess that goes to show that everyone's body is different and I know men lose faster. I will stick in there like everyone says but it is frustrating when you see those lbs go up. Hang in there cause I'm right there with ya! Let me know if you lose any and I will celebrate with you!!!  :D

Hope you have a good day today,
Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Roger,

Thanks so much for the advice! All of the posts are helping so much! I know I will feel much better when the book comes in. I am glad that this community is here and I don't feel like I am flying blind!!

God bless,
Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
dj goose
New, but learning

Post by dj goose »

Hi everyone, I also am feeling the headache, but my biggest complaint is pain in my upper back.  I could hardly stand to do dishes this morning, which is my third day. 

I have not received my book, but I have noticed a few times something about not drinking coffee.  Is this right?  Not sure about that.

Deb
ImageImageImageImageImage
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Deb,

The headackes are usually caused from breaking free of caffeine and sugar. They disappear as your body cleans out the toxins.  I don't know what to tell you about your back ache.  That's a new one for me, but I'm sure someone may have some input on that. The coffee is your own call. Some in the family still like their cup in the morning and others have stopped theirs. Just make sure you have it with no sugar or cream...only Stevia and fat free milk.  Hope this helps.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Deb,
My husband says that he is aching all over and has a headache so I guess everybody's body is different. It's our 5th day but my allergies are better although I am a little gassy. I haven't gotten my book yet but I have read a few people say that coffee is not good but I read a post that Roger put up that said that some people have one cup a day including his wife and they have still lost the weight. I am sure that if I am wrong the master ldlers will correct me.
Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
racingbombshell
New, but learning

Thank you Roger & Deb !!!

It's my third day today and I have just cut the caffiene totally out from the begining since everyone said we should not have it anyway. So I am drinking decaf tea and always water! Can I ask is stevia better to use then spenda?? I have noticed in the past too much splenda makes me bloated? And to MissTina I will keep you posted and please do the same for yourself to me  :rose:

Looking foward to this new transformation !!
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

I will surely keep you posted! And about the Stevia a read a post earlier today by one of the master ldlers that Stevia is better than Splenda but if I'm wrong I'm sure some of the masters at ldl will correct me.
Hope that helps!
Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
dj goose
New, but learning

Post by dj goose »

Thanks Tina & Pat

I am just going to hang in there and see what happens.  I am glad I do not have to give up coffee!!  I love the taste and have always drank it black so that is not a problem.

Deb
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jazmyn
Master Member

Post by Jazmyn »

The first 3 days I felt horrible...very dull headache that would not go away. I just kept going...I figured my body was getting rid of sugar and all the yucky stuff! Today is day 4 and I woke up at 5am absolutely energized and NO headache!
I think when we take the poison away our bodies need some time to adjust, but once they do...oh my goodness you feel so much better!

~Jazmyn  *love*
Start Date 5/18/09
6/18/09 ~ 13lbs gone
7/18/09 ~ 5lbs gone
8/18/09 ~ 7lbs gone
9/18/09 ~ 6lbs gone
10/18/09 ~ 4lbs gone
11/18/09 ~ 2lbs gone
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Amen!!!  A little patience at the beginning and you will feel wonderful!

Pat

racingbombshell
New, but learning

Today is day four and I am feeling good. My head is not pounding today and thats a good thing. I thank you to all the ladies that have given their input to me about your struggles the first week. At my house it's been a real test to my willpower. My family has been eating non stop fast food (except my daughter and I ) She is four and loves fruit,beans you name it! I make a bunch of fun and healthy food shaped in hearts,circles, whatever she wants for her ( I always have) And she loves fruit so it's never a problem. And do any of you know a 4 year old who loves salad? Mine does  :tongue: So I am trying to be a very healty Mommy and i have to say I have more energy then before so something must be working. Do any of you have a favorite recipe for beans??

xoxoxox
Jamie
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Jamie,
I'm glad your headache is finally gone. We are on our 6th day and my honey still has his headache,
I wish it would go away cause I feel bad for him.  :sad:
My son who is 7 now loves salad too and he always has. It feels good when your kids want to eat
the good stuff.
Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
racingbombshell
New, but learning

Dear Tina,

I love the picture of you and your hubby!!! I hope he starts to feel better soon. No headache thank god and I think I have ate a whole watermelon ( and it was a big one ) in three days !! I can get enough of it !! I think the only thing I really miss is Diet Coke..I will have to upload a picture of me some day too!! Doy you guys have plans for the weekend? At this moment I am making a huge crock pot of chili for the weekend! Ohh and I just received my book today !! YEA !!! I will try the lemonade this weekend too.... Thank you everyone as well as Tina :-)

Jamie
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks Jamie! I hope to see a picture of you soon!
Man, that's allot of watermelon! I bet you've been in the bathroom allot!!  :laughing:

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
babyaustin
New, but learning

Post by babyaustin »

Speaking of watermelon, I am a type 2 diabetic that is addicted to sugar  *evil* . I have been since I was three years old. Last night instead of craving the usual sugary treat like ice cream or candy, I found I had a mad craving for watermelon (hurray, victory over sweet junk) :thumbsup:. I went out and bought some and that was my sweet treat for the evening and I went to bed with a completely satisfied sweet tooth.
When I went in the store to get the watermelon, I was so surprised to walk past the bakery (my favorite area of the store :thumbdown:) and not even feel the urge to grab a donut or anything but went right for that luscious watermelon and even grabbed some raspberries, zucchini, tomato's and cauliflower along the way. I cannot belive I left that store with not one junk food in my cart. I guess you would call that a miracle ;D
Deb