New--questions!

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
River

New--questions!

Post by River »

Waiting for a book.

Can't find info on cottage cheese and milk. Is it ok? For lunch? Breakfast?  :inlove: :inlove:

Store bought grapefruit juice? :tongue:

And VERY important....can I add chicken soup power to veggie soup and still be legal.

Thank-you so much for information. *love*

River
EnJae
Master Member

Re: New--questions!

Post by EnJae »

Welcome River;

We limit dairy to occasional use and fat-free or low-fat is a better choice than the full-fat versions.

Be sure to check out the ingredients list on the grapefruit juice. Make sure there is no added sugar. Better yet, why not try a grapefruit instead? It is better to eat the whole fruit than to drink concentrated juices....

And finally, by chicken soup powder, I assume you mean chicken bouillon. Yes, it is fine to use it.

While waiting for your book be sure to eat all the fresh fruit and vegetables you can.

Looking forward to getting to know you.
NJ
River

Post by River »

Thanks for the information.

Today will be my first day completely on the program. Fruit for breakfast and veggie soup for dinner.

One more question on lunch, is there a list of carbs I can have? I plan veggies and chicken...but am wondering what else I can have:  *grrr*

River
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

I like beans and corn when I eat chicken. It takes away my desire for bread.
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

If it's not bouillon, but chicken soup base, be sure to read the ingredients.  No sugar/sugar derivatives.  Welcome, River!!!

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.