Does Anyone Here T-Tapp for Exercise?

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
bethp

Re: Does Anyone Here T-Tapp for Exercise?

Post by bethp »

Hi, Kathie!!! Thanks for all the t-tapping tips! I didn't get there this morning but I plan to tomorrow. I think I need to tell myself to t-tapp first then the boards and iced coffee second!! If I sit down at the computer, I don't get anything else done!! So I must reverse things!

The improved website is amazing. I was really impressed with the testimonials.
Thanks again for providing that special oomph!!
I am so proud of you! Since I still know where the remote is, there is nothing stopping me but ME!! Like you, I don't know why I don't just do it! My days go better even at work! I am trying to walk more at work too!
So I'll check in tomorrow and let you know what happens but in the mean time, Kathie, here's a rose  :rose: for you!!
Good for you!!  :thumbsup:
Beth
This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24 Image
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

awww Beth, how sweet!  Today was day 4 of ttapp bootcamp and yes it is after midnight and I just finished my workout.  Yikes! :shock:  I sure hope I can fall asleep in a little while.  I had my grandson over all day today and, my oh my, where did the day go?  So the first chance I had to do the workout was very late....but I was determined to see it through!  Onward...tomorrow is day 5!  I have not measured again and am anxious to find out what is happening.  The morning of day 8 is soon enough!  I feel awesome and see a difference in my chin...yes my chin is firming up, lol.  I sure hope it moves downward to other areas that need firming, er, um, you know where I mean! 
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
GEM
Master Member

Post by GEM »

See, the moves don't seem simple at all to me...and I feel like the world's biggest klutz, which is proof positive that I really need this form of exercise.  I'm still doing remedial T-Tapp, but the important thing is that I am doing it, and that I feel great, or energized to be more specific when I finish.  And if I'm embarrassed at my lack of coordination, and humiliated by my stumbling body movements, well, then, that just speaks to my need to closely address my perfectionist tendencies.  I promise by the lycra that propels me, I will get this down, as y'all are my witnesses!

Now, please tell me how the skin brushing is doing--results?

Thanks,
GEM

:kissed:
GEM
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

I never did the skin brushing, so I have no clue about that.  I don't know what I was saying about the moves being simple.  I guess I meant it is a simple subtle difference in doing a move the ttapp way that it doesn't seem possible that this small difference, for example in how you stand, could really make such a huge difference in the results you get.  The moves are not simple to do....I still fall all over the place in the hoe downs due to my terrible balance, lol.  We will hang in there together Gem!  I just finished day 5 of bootcamp, onward!  I will post my results on Monday morning which is after 7 straight days. The only thing is, for beginning measurements I only measured waist, hips, and bust, not arms and legs...got lazy.  But, these are my problems areas that I really want to see a change in.  I am also going to report after 14 straight days, God help me, if I can continue boot camp that long.  Hold me to it, ok?!
kristine13826
New, but learning

Post by kristine13826 »

No I don't but I have always wanted to dance. I'd love to jazzercise but  I have 2 left feet though. Have you seen the show Dance your Ass off on tv lately? I admire their courage to get up in front of national tv and do that! Wow! Courage plus

Kristine
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Kristine, Ttapp is hard to describe...but it is definitely not dance or jazzercise or aerobics.  I can't do any exercise with too much bouncing around due to a recurring foot problem. 
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Oh my, here I am again doing my routine in the middle of the night!  Day 6 accomplished however!
bethp

Post by bethp »

Alright, Kathie!  I did it!! Day 1 is under my belt!! yay for me! I feel great today! Thanks for keeping this thread going!
You, go girl!! you are onto Day 7 Image

Have a wonderful day! I am going to!! Yay!
Hugs, Beth *hug* *hug* *hug*
This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24 Image
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Thank you so much for the encouragement Beth!  Hip hip hooray or hip hips away to you for getting started today!  :rose:

Yesterday I got a pair of shorts buttoned that I could not button last week.  Just think, in 1 short week, I bet you will be saying the same.  Did you either measure or try something on that doesn't fit, so you can mark your progress?

Today is day 7 and I am off to complete my TTapp now so I am not doing it so late like I did again last night.
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Day 7 of bootcamp is completed!  Woo hoo...onward, another 7 days straight before I go to every other day as Theresa suggests.  I feel great!
GEM
Master Member

Post by GEM »

bethp wrote:Alright, Kathie!  I did it!! Day 1 is under my belt!! yay for me! I feel great today! Thanks for keeping this thread going!
You, go girl!! you are onto Day 7 Image

Have a wonderful day! I am going to!! Yay!
Hugs, Beth *hug* *hug* *hug*

It must be working, Beth, if you have room under your belt to tuck something.  Heck, for me, a belt is still a fantasy!  :tongue:

Love,
GEM

GEM
FLOWERS
New, but learning

Post by FLOWERS »

I ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHAT TTAPP IS AND I AM NEW TO THE DIET I STARTED ON MONDAY JUST WANT TO KNOW IF POPCORN NO BUTTER IS OK TO EAT AT NIGHT FOR A SNACK AND HOW MUCH, I GET HUNGRY AFTER JUST FRUIT AT NIGHT??
HELPPPPPPPP
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Ttapp is an exercise program hat has nothing to do with LDL really.  I am not endorsing it or anything, but I like it.  A few of us are giving it a whirl.  Here is the link if interested:

http://www.t-tapp.com/

Yes, you may have plain popcorn at night for a snack!  It is my favorite snack, yummers!
bethp

Post by bethp »

Just popping in!! Day 2 is done!!! Yay!
Kathie, took your advice and would not let myself sit at the computer until T-tapp was done!!! Woohooo!!!  *woot*
But now I've got to run..Gotta pack up a day's worth of food...Painting lessons start back tonight..See ya'll later~

Have a great day, everybody! I am planning on it!!!
Planning is key!!!  :thumbsup:

Love ya'll, Beth
FLOWERS
New, but learning

Post by FLOWERS »

KATHY THANKS FOR THE INFO, YOU LOOK GREAT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK I WEIGHED MY SELF TODAY AFTER BEING ON LDL FOR 1 WEEK JUST COULD NOT HELP MYSELF AND I GAINED 3 LBS. I GUESS THAT IS WHY THEY SAY STAY OFF THE SCALE.
THANS FOR THE INFO
CAROL
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

I have achieved some amazing results after only 7 days straight of doing the simple basic workout.  Drum roll please........rat tat tat, rat tat tat....
I  lost:
2 inches in my bust
2 1/2 inches in my waist
2 inches in my hips

Obviously I am continuing bootcamp for 7 more days!  Woo hoo, this coupled with LDL is the answer to my dreams!  This way of eating is so satisfying and healthy.  I have lost and maintained 11 pounds in the 6 weeks of eating the LDL way without starvation, cravings, and depression.  It truly is a way of eating and not a diet!  And, now I feel I have found an exercise program that I can fit into my life too. 
FLOWERS
New, but learning

Post by FLOWERS »

Thanks Mary And Kathy for your help. I am going to try the t-tapp let you know how i do.
Thanks again
Carol
GEM
Master Member

Post by GEM »

turkkm wrote:I have achieved some amazing results after only 7 days straight of doing the simple basic workout.  Drum roll please........rat tat tat, rat tat tat....
I  lost:
2 inches in my bust
2 1/2 inches in my waist
2 inches in my hips

You're our new poster chick!  'Grats, Kathie!  Wow!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  As happy and excited as your news makes me feel, I can't imagine how much it thrills you.  You lost 6 1/2 inches in 7 days, in only three key areas--you know you've lost in places you didn't measure prior to starting.  Who knows what your actual total inches lost really is!  Makes all those late nights you put in worth it! 

Again, thank's for the update.  It strengthens my resolve to keep on with my remedial T-Tapping, flippin' and a floppin' like a fish out of water, until I get finally
it.

GEM

GEM
bethp

Post by bethp »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kathie...that is wonderful!! I am so proud of you and for you!! AND I'm ready for Day 3....you go, girl!!!!  :rose: :rose: :rose: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hugs, Beth  *hug* *hug* *hug*