Does Anyone Here T-Tapp for Exercise?

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
geeneebear

Re: Does Anyone Here T-Tapp for Exercise?

Post by geeneebear »

GEM wrote:
geeneebear wrote:Hello ladies.  My husband and I just completed our first week of LDL. Yesterday, I received one of those Prevention emails and in the article they mentioned the creator of T-Tapp, so I looked it up. I became interested after watching the video testimonial on the site, but wasn't convinced yet.  Later, I got on the LDL boards, because I wanted to know if we could have veggies and fruit for dinner, and lo and behold I see this thread!!! Well, that's all the confirmation  I need!!! Looks like a match made in heaven!  I will be ordering the DVDs, pronto!

PS:  I did the hoe down (from YouTube) and it kicked my butt!

If I may, I'd like to join the party :)

- Gina from DC

Welcome, and you know what, Geeneebear/Gina, men T-Tapp too, so this will be another part of your new healthy lifestyle that you and your husband can share.  Course, being a guy, he'll probably consider weight lifting more manly, like this fellow... :tongue:

I'd rather be T-Tapping!

:kissed:
GEM

Hahahha... I actually made a bet with him that he will be sweating after trying the hoe down.  That's gonna be a quick and easy $5 :D
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

If you are having problems, knee pain, email at the ttapp site and ask for suggestions.  Maybe there are modifications you can do to make it work for you.  They are awesome about answering back!  It is supposed to be a rehabilitative form of exercise.

I ended up doing 6 of 7 days on my second bootcamp.  Then I slacked for 5 days, ugh the story of my life!  Well, I am back at it today, yippee!  I am not giving up on this!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
geeneebear

Post by geeneebear »

Thank :)

I sure will contact the site.  We can do this.  :)