Just got my book

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
lose20by40
New, but learning

Just got my book

Post by lose20by40 »

I'm really excited about reading my book but I do have a couple of questions for you.  The book doesn't specify which Paul Newman salad dressing is okay.  Am I to assume that any of the dressings in that brand is okay?  Secondly, will someone suggest a few brands of the approved corn thins?  Any start up suggestions will be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Heidi

Re: Just got my book

Post by Heidi »

Welcome!

I am still a "newbie" but the ones I believe we are supposed to eat are made by Real Foods.  I found mine at the local Health Food store and they are very yummy (and for me very addicting)!

You'll love them!

I have read my book twice and each time I gain more clarity on how this plan really works!

Best of luck and loss to you....

*love*
grambonnie5

Post by grambonnie5 »

The corn thins are wonderful. Really good when you use them like you would tortilla chips in soups and chili's. I found mine at our local health food store also. Make sure that you get the "Original Corn Thins" not the ones that have anything added like sesame seeds or anything. They are made by Real Foods. Any of the salad dressings that have all LDL approved ingredients. Make sure there are no hidden sugars in them. I am new also and am getting better acquainted with the program but still have lots of questions myself but you can find all the help you need here.
Be pretty if you are; be witty if you can; but be cheerful if it kills you!
lose20by40
New, but learning

Post by lose20by40 »

Thanks Roger and all of you for taking the time to respond to my questions.  I'm so excited!  I'll be sure to put my dressing on the side...any dressing right?
Basket Lady

Post by Basket Lady »

I ordered my corn thins from Amazon.com, but they haven't come in yet.  :sad:

Something I discovered is that if you google the manufacture's name, they often have a place in there where you can enter your area and they will tell you where you can buy them.

Hope that helps.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZlJ3yw/]
lose20by40
New, but learning

Post by lose20by40 »

Thanks Basket Lady.  I'll plug in my info and hopefully save on the shipping cost.  Good luck and God bless.