Don't care for this plan

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
sunny0821

Don't care for this plan

Post by sunny0821 »

Hi All,

Don't want to spoil your progress or luck you've had on this plan, but I have
decided it is not for me.
I did find the people on here to be very helpful and appreciate their answers to my questions.
I wish you all luck in the weight loss struggles we have. Thanks.
greenheron

Re: Don't care for this plan

Post by greenheron »

Don't worry, Sunny.  No one can spoil our progress but ourselves.  Our luck is our own, as well, at having found LDL.  (I've lost 25 pounds so far.)

I'm sorry you didn't find this plan to work for you.  I wonder why.  How can you NOT love eating all the fruit you love until full?  You said you've been doing low carb...didn't you miss watermelon?  Strawberries?  Peaches?  Bananas? 

I also didn't "love" the tomato soup...it was pretty good, but I found it a little....thick....that's what it's called, after all. 

I DO love the chicken corn chowder, with added lime juice, chili powder, diced green chiles, cumin, one Splenda, extra corn....it's fabulous. 

There are SO many things to eat.  I wonder if you actually gave it a chance.  You don't have to make the recipes..you could just eat basic meat, veggies, fruit...the recipes just make things more interesting.

Oh, well.  We'll be here, if you ever decide to come back.  Good luck with whatever else you're going to try.
isthis4me

Post by isthis4me »

hmmmmmm ditto here on my regrets you didnt find it for you, but perhaps one day you will..............much luck to you in your weight loss search...............

I find this much easier than the tummy tuck and countless other issues Ive wasted money on
t-rock
Master Member

Post by t-rock »

Hi Sunny:

I think it would be really helpful for everyone to find out what turned you off to LDL, so both the LDL internal team and the rest of us may learn something, if you wouldn't mind sharing.

Thanks,

Tiss
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

Sunny I'm with Tiss. If you could just share your thoughts about LDL that we might also learn from your expreience.

I understand that this is not for everyone but it has been extremely easy for me so far.

Martha
Last edited by heretotheend on June 30th, 2009, 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clown Lady
Master Member

Post by Clown Lady »

Sunny
Sorry to here this is not for you.  You are a newbie and I know it was hard.  I adjusted the food and the meals to fit me.  I eat very little fruit in the p.m. and add egg, beans or popcorn the the a.m. meal.  We are here for you if you come back.  We will miss you
Donna
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
grambonnie5

Post by grambonnie5 »

Sunny, don't know if you are still reading the posts or not but best of luck to you. I too couldn't find the plan that worked for me. I tried every diet out there. Each week I couldn't wait for Woman's World and First to come out so I could start a new one. Thank Heaven that LDL came out in June in First. I read it and knew right away that it was for me. Now, would I have liked to have found a diet that let me continue eating cake, cookies, chips and junk??? Yeah! But would that really be good for me? No! I would start the week out well and by the end of the first day - those things were what I would be craving. With this plan - NO CRAVINGS. No starting and then giving up because the plan was to weird or hard. No not now! LDL works and I am thankful I found it and that it is something I can stick to.
Be pretty if you are; be witty if you can; but be cheerful if it kills you!