Corn Flour same as Popcorn Flour ?

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
Jmeyer

Corn Flour same as Popcorn Flour ?

Post by Jmeyer »

Hi -
I've got a question - I saw corn flour in the store this weekend.  Not corn meal, which is not such a fine grind, but corn flour.  I'm wondering if this would be the same as popcorn flour ?  It looks like regular flour in consistency.  I was thinking that I could make some popcorn flour pancakes with it.

Thanks for your help - :thumbsup:
niki
Administrator

Re: Corn Flour same as Popcorn Flour ?

Post by niki »

Jmeyer wrote:I've got a question - I saw corn flour in the store this weekend.  Not corn meal, which is not such a fine grind, but corn flour.  I'm wondering if this would be the same as popcorn flour ?  It looks like regular flour in consistency.  I was thinking that I could make some popcorn flour pancakes with it.

this is just corn meal that's been ground finer......it's all this processed stuff that is not good for let's do lunch and will keep you from losing...........
popcorn flour or chickpea flour are both fine, but shouldn't be used too often, either....the less processed the food, the more time it takes to digest it and the more controlled your blood sugars are leaving you CRAVING FREE and in control...THIN, too... 
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..