Gratitude Party! Come join in!!

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Re: Gratitude Party! Come join in!!

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

haha LP...i can't wait for the tummy too.  the tush and tata's are always the first to go...lol
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Lizzy wrote:haha LP...i can't wait for the tummy too.  the tush and tata's are always the first to go...lol

Which is totally frustrating when my tummy is the biggest part of me.  :laughing:  I guess I am willing to have an odd proportion for awhile since Little Mary said the same thing happened to her when she started and look how beautiful she is!!  God knows how my body is supposed to look so I am trusting Him to get me there.  :)

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

LP...you ROCK!  i love your awesome attitude!!!  *love* *love* *love* :rose:  i wish i could see you so i could give you a giant hug!  *hug*
terrims54

Post by terrims54 »

I am grateful for

God up above.
My little angel who loves me unconditionally.And is coming over to send the night.
My wonderful boyfriend who is behind me 100% on the LDL.
My parents who just celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary in May.
My 3 sisters and 2 brothers.
All my family...
My great job that I love.
And all the LDL friends.

Everyone have a great weekend.
*hug*Terri
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

I am grateful for the the walk in the woods today, time spent with my grandson, a friendly chat on a pal's screened porch, and that my mom's health is much better today!
Last edited by turkkm on July 11th, 2009, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Kathi,

That's great news about your mom and you are indeed very blessed to see your daughter every day.

I used to work for AT&T and my daughter and my favorite nephew also worked in the same building. It made me sooo happy!

Julie :rose:
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Hey People,

Today I am UBER grateful for my therapist!  He is the coolest guy.  :)  He is also very interested in the study of appetite and removing the stigmatism of obesity.  I'm taking my LDL book for him to read next week.  I'm also grateful that my energy level is WAY up today.  I was able to make it around the grocery store and shop for two weeks worth of LDL food!  YAY ME!  LOL  And I am always always grateful for you peeps! 

Kathie I am so happy to hear about your mom feeling better.  I have been praying for her.  *HUGS*

(In Faith)  LP

Post by julie409 »

LP<

That;s wonderful news. I am so happy for you and I am grateful that you were able to accomplish that too!

Can't wait to hear more.

Julie :rose:
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

Kathie that is great news about your mom.  is your dad still holding up ok? 

LP...i can't wait to hear about how he likes the book. 

lets see...today i am thankful for my husband.  we had a good weekend...lots of alone time.
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Hey People,

Today I am grateful for the rain we had last night that helped me sleep like a log!  I am also grateful for the warm dog snuggles that came with that sleep.  :D  I am grateful that God loves me so much and is so patient with me while I learn new things.  I am grateful for my apt., my car and my ability to move better today.  I am also grateful for the fresh fruit I had for breakfast because it tasted like it was extra sweet today for some reason.  *love*

I am grateful for this forum and for all of you beautiful people.  It literally brings tears to my eyes when I sit back and watch the love and support here.  It also amazes me to see all of His children and all of their different talents and interests.  What a mondo cool family we are! 

(In Faith)  LP

P.S.  Lizzy I will let you know what he thinks about the book when I find out.  :thumbsup:

Post by turkkm »

What a good person to give the book to LP.  He may be potentially able to get the information into the hands of many people who need it!

I am gratefull for the one-two punch that LDL and ttapp are giving towards my overall health and well being...and weight loss success too!
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Kathie,

I agree about the book getting into the right hands.  I'm actually watching God do something right now that I can't talk about yet.  It's so cool!  ;D  I will share as soon as it's right.

On this T-Tap business.  I went to her site and I don't get it.  So you really feel like it's helping?  I'm not sure I am coordinated enough to do it.  :laughing:

(In Faith)  LP

Post by turkkm »

Yes, it works for sure! I lost 10.5 inches in the 3 areas I measured (bust, waist, hips) in only 2 weeks!  You are supposed to measure your arms, calves, and thighs also, but I got lazy and only did the 3 areas.  So really I lost more than that if you were to include the other areas too.  You don't have to be coordinated....you lose inches while you are getting better at it.  I don't want to say that it is for everyone, so pray on it a spell.  Go to our ttapp thread here and check it out as well as the ttapp website.

http://www.letsdolunch.com/boards/index ... ic=5647.90
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Thanks Kathie  *Hugs* 

I will check it out again.  I am trying to have a more open mind these days.  :)

(In Faith)  LP

Post by Andrea In FL »

I am honored to be able to join you wonderful people in this party!!  I've always been a big believer in "therapy" - I belong to a couple of support groups and it's always good to be reminded of how fortunate I truly am.  I have a very supportive family, a lovely home, a few very close friends, and a car that runs (lol). 

I also have a mental illness that I am actually grateful for as well - it's called Depression  :shock:!  Some say they "suffer" from depression, I choose to embrace it! Through my illness, I have had the opportunity to get some wonderful advice, meet some incredibly talented people, and learn to appreciate the 'simple' things all around me.  I even owe my very rewarding job to my depression, as I work for a fabulous mental health agency which does wonders for the community and employs the nicest people you could ever want to meet! 

Now I am grateful for finding LDL and hope to make good friends here as well.  :thumbsup:  Big hugs to all. *hug*
Gratefully losing
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Andrea,

*HUGS*  We're so glad to have you with us.  :)  I have to share something with you about depression too.  When I am eating off plan for an extended period of time, I can sink into some serious depression.  When I am eating LDL, after about 8 days to 2 weeks, it's like the veil is lifted.  I hope this becomes the case for you as well.  It's wonderful that you are able to have such a great attitude and embrace the good things in your life.  You've already had a fantastic loss.  Just keep on the LDL train to skinnytown.  :thumbsup:

(In Faith)  LP

P.S.  Today I am grateful for sunshine, music, Maddison my dog, also a car that runs, my customers and God for loving me and making me feel special today. 

Post by turkkm »

I am grateful for second chances.  Yesterday, I sort of wasted the day away without accomplishing much.  :blush: But, I wake up this morning and realize God is giving me another day anyway, even though I already wasted yesterday.  I better get off these boards and make it count!  Each day is such a gift!
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Today I am grateful that I decided I deserve a new shirt and ordered it instead of waiting till I'm thin and "deserved" something nice.  :D  I'm also grateful it wasn't as hot as it's been lately.  I'm also grateful that God loves me right where I am. 

(In Faith) LP

Post by turkkm »

I am grateful that my mom and dad were pretty good today.  It was also such a beautiful sunny day.  What a difference a little sunshine makes!
isthis4me

Post by isthis4me »

Today I am grateful I woke up as God allowed, my eyes are opening to more and more, LDL is a bright spot in my day and heart, all the wonderful people I am gettin to know more personally here , my family is healthy, my dogs are such a wonderous part of my life and I am blessed each night I sleep with them  :rolleyes:  :laughing: , my home, my dependable car, my DH, the ability to go back to school at my age  *love*
~*~Angel of God, my guardian dear to whom God's love commits me here. Ever this day/night be at my side to light, to guard, to rule and guide.
Amen. ~*~Image