NEGATIVE PUBLICITY

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
thefluffyturtle

NEGATIVE PUBLICITY

Post by thefluffyturtle »

Now, I know that every diet doesn't work for everyone, but I've seen some pretty negative publicity about this one lately. Can anyone fill me in before I buy the book? IS THIS A FRUIT DIET?

FLUFFY
Nomo-Yoyo

Re:NEGATIVE PUBLICITY

Post by Nomo-Yoyo »

I'm with Roger in wanting to know where you heard the negative publicity! I want you to hear what I had for lunch yesterday: BBQ chicken, baked beans, & slaw. I could have had more, but the serving of chicken (1/2 a chicken) and beans was so large, I couldn't even hold all of it. However, the leftover chicken will be WONDERFUL on tomorrow's large salad for lunch. Does that sound like a fruit diet to you? Yes, I consume a lot of fruit now (mostly at brkfst.) & almost all of it I have in smoothies, just because that's my preference. In fact, I wake up every day WANTING a smoothie........ something I NEVER imagined would happen to me. I can't wait to get home from church tonight & make another one, & if that doesn't take care of me, I'll eat all the popcorn I want. Do yourself a favor & read, as Roger said, lots & lots of mssgs. posted here AND read the book!!
Luke 1:37 "For with GOD nothing shall be impossible."