LDL and Exercise

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
LMSP

Re: LDL and Exercise

Post by LMSP »

Kathie:
TTap?? I am going to have to look that up - I never heard of it.
Jeni
New, but learning

Post by Jeni »

Kathie - Which T-Tapp dvd is best to get? The Total Workout? Or just the basic one? And it won't hurt my back or knees or hips...?  Also, do I need the book or to do a seminar as well??  I need to lose inches maybe even more than pounds.

To all:  I am loving LDL.  :kissed:  I'm full. I said, "I'M FULL!!!" I don't have the munchies.  :thumbsup:

And I haven't exercised in about five days; I've been cooking.  :teeth:
Regards,

Jeni

LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

LMSP,

What about one of those health rider gliders?  You can leave the bad ankle on the floor if you can't manage with it.  I used to have one and got rid of it.  I regret that soooo much.  If you google health rider glider under images you can see one.  It was no impact but man did it work the abs etc!

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by turkkm »

Don't be overwhelmed by all that is offered on the ttapp site.  I recommend the dvd called "Basic Workout Plus" over anything else.  That is the program used for all the health claims and inch loss success from the testimonials on the web site and in the book.  It has an instructional part that teaches you the routine.  That part takes about 45 minutes because she stops to give a lot of instruction.  When you have the routine down, you switch and do the regular workout on the dvd. Its that same workout as the longer instructional version, but without all the instruction.  It only takes 20 minutes.  I have decided I am worth a mere 20 minutes a day for the tremendous health benefits and inch loss this program offers!  You should be able to switch to the 20 minute workout after a few rounds with the longer one. 

However, if you are suffering an injury or have a lot of weight to lose, Theresa has created a rehabilitative type of routine, that I don't know a lot about.  But, it is more manageable for those recovering from surgery, have back problems, knee issues, etc.  She (or one of her workers) is awesome about answering email.  Go to the ttapp site and email with your questions and special concerns and she will recommend the dvd that is right for you.  Ask your doctor once you figure out the one you want to get.  I had no other health concerns besides being overweight, ugh!  The "basic workout plus" is supposed to be very good for people with diabetes, chronic fatigue syndrome, auto immune diseases, etc. or anyone who wants a quick 20 minute workout that packs great results.  It has been know to reverse diabetes!  One woman in the book had severe diabetes and was about to be put on the pump, when she went to a ttapp seminar and leanred about the program.  Her meds were reduced in 4 days and now she is med free.  Ttapp is the only thing she changed.  Since my mom has diabetes, I thought this was a good program for me as a prevention.

Geeze, I hope I did not go on and on too much here.  :rose: 
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
Jeni
New, but learning

Post by Jeni »

Are you kidding??  Go on all you want! I love learning about ways to make my body healthier - thanks for sharing. This really helps me a lot.

Thank you again.
Regards,

Jeni