Starbuck's

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
CodingQueen
Master Member

Starbuck's

Post by CodingQueen »

Hi Guys,

Does anyone go to Starbucks and can tell me what I can use my gift card to buy? My boss gave me a card yesterday and I didn't want to be rude and tell him that I didn't go there. It's for $10.00. I hate flavored coffee.

CQ
chipmunk

Re: Starbuck's

Post by chipmunk »

oh boy... if you not drink just plain black coffee... you send it to me *grrr* *grrr* *grrr* NO NO just joking your can order a big pot and take it to work with some of their goodies as a treat for them @ work..they will love you even more :rose: :rose: :rose:
isthis4me

Post by isthis4me »

They have tazo tea  :inlove:
you can get a press( french press works for loose leaf teas as well as coffee)
ummmmmm, I love starbucks  :'( but cant have it now so I steer clear of it
but yah, you can get a box of coffee and take to the office
~*~Angel of God, my guardian dear to whom God's love commits me here. Ever this day/night be at my side to light, to guard, to rule and guide.
Amen. ~*~Image
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

Thanks, Guys, for the suggestions. I got some iced green tea. I'm going to save the rest of the money on the card for next week. It looks like I'm going to be at TGH for awhile. Their scanning is behind, therefore, I can't code from home.

CQ
Jazmyn
Master Member

Post by Jazmyn »

Buy the travel mug! I have been wanting one from there..they are pretty and they don't leak!

~Jazmyn  *love*
Start Date 5/18/09
6/18/09 ~ 13lbs gone
7/18/09 ~ 5lbs gone
8/18/09 ~ 7lbs gone
9/18/09 ~ 6lbs gone
10/18/09 ~ 4lbs gone
11/18/09 ~ 2lbs gone
StacyLease

Post by StacyLease »

I still go to Starbuck's about once a month as a treat. I get a sugar-free soy vanilla latte. I used to get it with skim milk but I found out that I have a dairy allergy so that's out. It isn't quite as low cal with the soy but it still tastes good. If you like coffee you can get their plain coffee with skim milk if you don't drink it black. The tea is also a great treat (as you found out). Most Starbuck's that I have been to have a nutrition information brochure that you can pick up. They have them by the station with the sugar and creamer. You can also get the info online.
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

Thanks, StacyLease,

I'll have to check that out the next time I go (which will be next week).

CQ
Cindi

Post by Cindi »

This doesn't cost any money but you can go to any Starbucks and get a large, filtered ice water for free. I give a small tip to cover the plastic glass and straw. My water city locally is not fit to drink so this is a really nice thing to do if you're out and about and get thirsty.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w8ZhJmH/]
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

Cindi, you must live in Tampa, too.. :laughing:

By the say, Welcome!

CQ
Cindi

Post by Cindi »

Nope.....I'm not from Tampa, I'm from Texas. By way of Wisconsin  :rolleyes: It's a long story........
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w8ZhJmH/]
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Hey CQ;
I was in Tampa from age 10-11 & 14-21.

And Cindi;
I was born in San Angelo. Carried across the state line against my will at age 8. (LOL) I came runnin' back home to Texas at age 21. I live in Abilene.

And to include those in New Jersey and Indiana:
I lived in Somerville, NJ when I was 8-9; and in Ft Wayne, Indiana from 12-13.

To keep this post on topic...
I hate coffee so I have no clue what to order at Starbuck's. I drink 1 cup of Folger's a day because it was prescribed by a neurologist for migraine prevention.

And I used to love the taste of Abilene's tap water. But now I buy bottled water because in 1992 a doctor told my mother to never drink Abilene's tap water since she only had part of one kidney and the minerals in the city water would be difficult for her to process. Kinda scared me, thought I'd damage my good kidneys if I didn't join Mother...

NJ or EnJae
(my 1st & middle initials used as a nickname; not an abbreviation for New Jersey  )
Last edited by EnJae on August 15th, 2009, 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.