HELLO LDL FRIENDS!!!

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
KathyPrulhiere

Re: HELLO LDL FRIENDS!!!

Post by KathyPrulhiere »

Hi Everyone,

Looks like everyone wants to read that article. Is there a easy way to share it? I'd like to see it too.

Kathy
bingo

Post by bingo »

HI MM,,,HEARD THAT YOU HAVE THE ARTICLE TOO,,,,,I DON`T HAVE A SCANNER TO GET IT OUT  :sad: SO I HOPE YOU CAN SAVE THE DAY !!!BINGO
MusicManiac

Post by MusicManiac »

Okay, I hope I don't get into TOO much trouble for this, but I'm going to try posting it on our orchestra's web site.

Hopefully, it'll be at http://www.glcorchestra.org/attachments/ldl.pdf

Give me a few minutes to check and see if I did that right, okay???

Marga
Carolina Girl
New, but learning

Post by Carolina Girl »

Thanks so much MM. That was an interesting read! I appreciate you making it available to us. 12 pounds lost in one week? I'm intrigued by that.
Last edited by Carolina Girl on January 21st, 2010, 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

WOW Marga, Thanks so much.
I am taking it to work tomorrow.
I finally got to talk to our Dietician yesterday and she said she would check out the web site tonight. I think this article is a good intro to the plan.
Last edited by LINDA RN on January 30th, 2013, 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
bingo

Post by bingo »

HELLO JOYFUL FRIEND,,,I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO  FIND  THE ARTICLE ON LINE UNDER  "FIRST" MAGAZINE, TO NO AVAIL SO FAR,,,AND I  DON`T HAVE THE MEANS TO  GET IT ON THE NET,,,I DON`T HAVE THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT TO DO SO,,,I SAW THAT MM HAD SAID THAT SHE HAD  HER BOOK YET ALSO AND HOPEFULLY SHE CAN  PUT IT ON FOR EVERYONE THAT IS LOOKING  FOR IT !!!  I`LL BE PRAYING THAT IT COMES  THROUGH !!! BLESSINGS----BINGO
Scotsgal

Post by Scotsgal »

Thanks so much for the link, Marge.  The article is soooo interesting, encouraging and motivational for us beginners...............
lifegoeson24n7

Post by lifegoeson24n7 »

Marge,

Thank you!  Much appreciated I finally got to read the article.

--Jill

BTW- seeing your cello makes me pine for high school.  I played violin for 10 years.  Now 20 some years later, I can't even read music any more. :(
If you fall off the horse, climb right back on!
Mary J
Master Member

Post by Mary J »

Thanks MM!  Wow, I didn't know Little Mary was in it too... What a nice surprise to see pics of her smiling face :)

Mary J
Mary J
FL

Started LDL in Oct 09
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Will try to upload this article to my facebook and then post then post the link on LDL facebook tonight when I get home from work.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Marga .,., thanks for the link to the LDL magazine article -- it was very interesting BUT if you plan on passing the article on to someone please be aware that it was written quite a bit of time before Roger's RED BOOK was published and contains some educational information and foods that are no longer currently in play. 
MusicManiac

Post by MusicManiac »

Yeah, I noticed that.

When I read the article, I ordered the book.  I was a little disappointed that we couldn't have the wraps (pictured in the article) and, I believe, rice was mentioned.  But, after six months on LDL, I'm fine with all the changes - especially in me!!!

BTW, I re-posted the article in a little higher quality...
Last edited by Anonymous on January 22nd, 2010, 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
bingo

Post by bingo »

Thank you so much mm !!!!!!!!bingo