fruit and soup flush not in chap. 9

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
bonja

fruit and soup flush not in chap. 9

Post by bonja »

Roger,

I purchased your book and having been reading it before I get started with the "never" diet again.

You mentioned in the book that if we reach a plateau to use your "fruit and soup flush" recipe found in Chapter 9.  However, I have yet to locate this particular recipe.  Would you please tell me on what page I can find this recipe? 

I purchased the book that has the copyright 2003-2005.  Is there a newer version or print?

Also, why is your screen so incredibly large.  It is very difficult to print recipes.  Do you have any way to "shrink" the screen to allow the entire recipe to show or is cut off and not printed on the paper?
chewy

Re: fruit and soup flush not in chap. 9

Post by chewy »

is anyone doing the Fruit and Soup Flush currently?are you eating popcorn too?Roger, what did your mum do for a quick weight loss?
chewy

Post by chewy »

come on people!let's do a fruit,veg popcorn flush to end the summer
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

Just finished a big bowl of blackeyed pea soup, 2 corn thins with avocado and tomato. I had 2 nectarines for dessert. Anyone have a good recipe for Gaspacho? Will your flush include legumes? Life is very good.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11