WHERE ARE YOU?

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
Patapples

Re: WHERE ARE YOU?

Post by Patapples »

There is a Members only campground up here called Silent Valley, it is on the Banning side of the Idywilld mountains.  have you ever heard of it.  Rather very large motorhomes park there.
amy75

Post by amy75 »

On the prairies in Canada! :) 
~ Wife to 1 wonderful man
~ Mama to 4 amazing children

Looking to change my life!
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Amy - i am always so excited to find another Canadian, there are so few of us. Where exactly are you?
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Cameron, Have you found anyone near you yet?
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

NO -    Patns is a few hundred miles away, and she is the closest Canadian that I know of.

Imanhoot, lives in Washington State, I think about 100 miles south. I believe she is the closest LDL'r to me

How are we ever going to have a convention out here at this rate??!
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

I think if there is another it would be nice for everybody to meet in a more central place.........Are you next to the border of Washington?  Wither
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

I think if there is another it would be nice for everybody to meet in a more central place.........

Wither there are several BIG LDL LOSERS here with me in Chicago that I know of......we would love to host a centrally located LDL convention sometime!!!!
Momto4

Post by Momto4 »

I'm in Greenville SC. I read about LDL in a magazine and decided to give it a try to shed some of these stubborn post-menopause lbs!
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Momto4
Welcome to Let's Do Lunch.  You will be happy with this way of eating to help you lose or maintain.  Have you ordered the book yet?  Just eat all the LDL foods and your body will respond, easy as that.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Greetings, Momto4
Welcome to Lets Do Lunch, the best place on the planet to get help and encouragement, and welcome to the Lets Do Lunch WOE (way of eating), the healthiest weight loss plan there is and the only one most people are able to stick to for life.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

I would never get tired of going to Victoria.  The gardens there are so beautiful.  Is that in BC?  JF
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Yes JF,  Victoria is in BC. I take it you have visited? what brought you there?

(I didn't see who you were asking the question of, hope I didn't butt in)
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

My son and his new wife went there for their honeymoon.  The pictures they back were fabulous.  I would love to visit there one day.
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

it is awesome Wendy, If you every get a chance to go, let me know, and I will do my best to meet you for tea!
Last edited by cameron on August 26th, 2010, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

I would love that.  Will let you know when that day happens
Ginny M.
Master Member

Post by Ginny M. »

Crick, Jem and any others eating Delicious Apples that are mushy or mealy,

They are over ripe at that point.  Delicious Apples are just as crunchy as any others but with a sweeter taste.  I prefer Golden Delicious.  When they are mushy or mealy I throw them out.  I know if you tried them when ripe you would love them.

*hug*
Ginny
Ginny M.
Master Member

Post by Ginny M. »

Sweetrose,

LOVED ALASKA!!!!  :inlove:  My DH and I left Michigan 6/1/2007 and didn't return until 10/31/2007.  Took our time through western Canada and all over Alaska whereever a pickup & 5th wheel could go.  We winter in the Ft. Myers, FL, area, but if the distance wasn't so far, we would summer in Alaska and winter in Florida.  Largest flowers I have ever seen!  :D

*hug*
Ginny
Ginny M.
Master Member

Post by Ginny M. »

I live on Belleville Lake along the Huron River in Belleville, Michigan (southeast Michigan) about 30 miles west of Detroit.  I was born in Youngstown, Ohio, and grew up in Lorain, Ohio, until high school.  Dad's work took us to the Detroit suburbs in the mid-60's.  My exDH took me to Honolulu for 3 years (thanks to Uncle Sam) and then to Rolla, Missouri for 2 years.  After my divorce I moved back to Michigan with my son to my parents house.  My DH and I have lived in Belleville for 28 years and are ready to move.  It's getting to be too much city for us, our house is too big for 2, and we love to travel.  We are Full-Time RV'ers as we actually live in our 36' Fifth Wheel.  Our 2 boys live nearby but we don't see them often as they are busy with their lives.  My oldest is married with 2 girls  *love*(ages 8 & 10) and we are finally getting to see them a little more often (they are beginning to see that Grandma & Grandpa are NOT really 2 fuddy-duddys  ;D ).  We winter in Ft. Myers, Florida, area in the small town of LaBelle, 30 miles east of Ft. Myers on the beautiful Caloosahattchee River.

It is fun to see where everyone is from.  Only 1 other so far in Michigan (Music Maniac).  Anyone else from Southeast Michigan?

*hug*
Ginny
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Ginny, How long have you been Full-timers? Do you like it or does it get tiring? When we retire we have thought of doing that. But it is a big decision Have so much stuff I will have to part with. Do you change parks very often?  Wither
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Cameron, you were fine to answer. I love all the posts and butt-ins.  That's what makes the boards fun, I think.  We also love to travel; however, we only fly, and go by rail, boat,  bus, or sometimes rent a car.  We went  to Alaska on a cruise, stopped at Victoria and the gardens.  Then we went back when we did Canada by rail.  We took a fairy over and stayed in a hotel.  We loved both trips.  We had high tea at the Empress Hotel.  We have never had a motor home.  We are very family oriented, and own a service business, so never spend more than a month away.  It suits me just fine, because we like to go all over the world.  Country Girl, my daughter,  has a RV, and they love that way of traveling--To each his own.    :D JF