No more hiding!

Show us what you look like, or what's going on in your part of the world!
LittlePrincess
Master Member

No more hiding!

Post by LittlePrincess »

Hello my LDL friends,

Today I have made a decision that I believe is going to be life changing for me. For so many years I have hid from the world. I didn't want anybody to see me because I thought I was so gross and such a failure. But I am NOT a failure, I am on a journey. Sooooooooo here goes....

First of all I added my latest pic to my avatar. Yup, that's me. Second I am adding some pics here. I am doing this for two reasons. First of all I am ready to face myself right where I am today. Second of all I want people to see that LDL really does work! :)

This was me on 2/10/13 at my 51st birthday. This was right before I decided to get back on LDL. It really was a beautiful day with my friends and family, but I was very aware that I am not happy carrying this weight.

Image This was me after losing about 65 pounds on LDL the first time. I was at 292 here. It was the first time I had been under 300 pounds in years.

This was me after losing 85 pounds on LDL. I was in two town then. I weighed 272 pounds in this pic. Can you see how healthy and happy I was? I'll get there again. LDL WORKS! :D

Blessed and Loved,
LP

P.S. If there are people lurking on the boards who have 100, 200 or more pounds to lose please know you are not alone. Please know that LDL WILL work for you if you follow it. I PROMISE! And above all please know that God LOVES you and wants only the best for you and LDL is it!
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Re: No more hiding!

Post by Joyful Friend »

Little P., you are a beautiful woman, and you are God's creation, so use His strength and move toward your new goal of becoming healthy and happier. You know it can be done. I admire you in your honesty, and in encouraging others to join LDL . :ymhug: jf
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Thanks JF. Probably nobody will know how hard this was for me, but I think it's important. I trust God and I know He's going to use it for good. :)

Blessed and Loved,
LP

Post by jencita »

LP I admire you so much - you are truly beautiful and you have come so far. I am so happy to be able to make this journey with you! We are on our way and we will have good days and bad days but I also know LDL works. I managed to lose 20 pounds two years ago. I did gain 10 of them back but I plan to take those off as well as more. I want to one day do the happy dance on these pages. Blessings my friend :))
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

You will hon. You will. :)

Blessed and Loved,
LP
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Kudos to you LP for being honest and I know how you feel.
I was glad I lived so far from anyone who had never seen me after gaining 100lbs.
I hid too. I found some really embarrassingly fat picture of me just a few months before starting LDL in 2009.
I have shown them now to some new employees that I have shared this WOE with but never saw how big I used to be.
I know 6 months is a long time, that how long it took me to make a noticeable drop, but hang in there, in a few months you will be discarding clothes left and right.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
catdog530

Post by catdog530 »

What an inspiration you are. Glad you are out of hiding! Beautiful!!
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Thank you catdog. :) You are very sweet! *HUGS*

Blessed and Loved,
LP

Post by Singforjesusmichele »

YOU ARE A MARVELOUS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND I AM HERE WITH YA SISTAh! I am sooooo encouraged by your pictures! You did really well with this program, so it's gonna happen for me too! Praise our lord Jesus for he is worthy...........so,,,here we ALL. go! Lts do it ! Lets do it for Jesus! Lets do it for the others who feel they are tired of the battle.....our fellow sisters who are brow beaten by life and the mean people of the world who make us all feel like we are not equal to the, because of our gravitational measure, our weight! Heal our bodies lord and help,the burn our extra energy stored at supernatural speed, as we do the awesome lets do lunch....and LET'S DO LIFE!
So...what is the first thing you're going to do when you reach your goal weight? I. Am interested!
Love Michele....did we ever meet before? U look super familiar!
Love Michele from Hawaii.........
I like what omalani calls me now....Batgirl.........it sounds tiny and sexy and dark,and leathery.....like my skin...kiddin....WE'RE GONNA KICK IT GIRLFRIEND WOOOHOOOOOO! :ymparty: O:-) :p :ymhug: :D ;;) ;;) ;) :( ;) :) :ymapplause:
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

One of our most successful LDL'ers Katie, lost around 100lbs in a year. Her goal was to be able to fit in and ride the roller coaster at Cedar Point! She did it!
Setting a goal like that is fun
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Thanks y'all. :) I know I'll get there again. Michelle I don't think we've met. I live in Ga. Although I went to Maui and LOVED it!

Blessed and Loved,
LP

Post by Singforjesusmichele »

Hola little princess! Love to chat with you anytime......my name is Michele and I love on Oahu and having fun meeting wonderful people like you........I am single mom with three beautiful girls, one left at home now...and I am a opposer and stuff......so leave a message anytime! I answer quickly! Hugs and keep going! Love Michele:h :ymhug: Nice to meet you! Woo hoooo!