Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Ok here goes....

Rent a fancy sport car and drive around with the roof down, and wear a black wrap around dress with three inch heels and let me hair whip in the wind, which will eventually get stuck to my lips because I'm wearing lipgloss........and. ....if I get really rich......I'm going to PAINT a Hawaiian flag across the hood of a Porsche and drive around the island with my nest bud wearing dark sexy sunglasses from Versace maybe wearing bright red lipstick and a pretty short flowie chiffon red dress with a ginger rogers skirt and gorgeous sexy scrappy delicate blingy white diamond shoes that wrap,around my ankles.......and just feel truly beautiful,and sexy inside and out........and never let another person tell me or make me believe I'm not a beautiful person because of my weight .........

Because I really struggle to have slim legs and a normal sized behind...so that would be heavenly....! L-) ;;)
HOW ABOUT YOU! BE FREE. FLY AND TELL ME YOUR DREAM.......I WANNA KNOW!

hugs michele ;;)
Aka The batgirl! Wooohooo! BY THE WAY THIS IS A MANDATORY EXERCISE...YOU MUST COMPLY OR WERE GONNA TELL YOUR MOTHER on you! :-ss Yey! I EXPECT TO SEE 1200 responses ASAP DANG IT! :^o

Profile Send private message  

First I am going to thank God, because I will never make it without God's help. :ymparty: Then I'm flying to Honolulu to see you and hire your boyfriend George Clooney and a crew of eye candy, straight Hawaiian guys :x to sail around the Islands while I train to do the butterfly in the senior olympics. ;) I am going on line soon to order my new Esther Williams swimsuit. I promised myself that I would do that when I went down to 2X and I am there. :ymapplause: When I started, 3X was tight!! Stay with it Bat girl and we will go to the North Shore in your convertible wearing our sarongs, :ymblushing: would that be so wrong??? =))

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! It's a date.........! Btw. George is framed now...did I tell you? He looks marrrrrrrvelous too!!!! Love BATGIRL

I love this thread! :D This has really made me realize that I haven't set any sort of "goals" for myself. I am going to think about this and get back to you. Batgirl I LOVE your imagination. You and Omalani have a plan! LOL

Blessed and Loved,
LP

Hey princess........what IS your goal girl? Tell me tell me tell me! 8-} :-? Me is nosey! Love youuuu welcome gf!
BG

Last edited by Singforjesusmichele on , edited 1 time in total.

Hey O...congrats on the bathing suit reduction! Wooooohoooo. U sexxxyyyy mama! B-) Love. BG

Hey princess. What's shakin? Love michele

I'm still trying to figure this out! :)) I think I need to set mini goals for this exercise maybe!

Blessed and Loved,
LP

Get back into my "skinny jeans"...the ones I used to wear after teaching 11 fitness classes a week! MY dh called me his "little aerobic bunny!" :)

This is not a "goal" dream but it is part of my dream. I have been so obese for so long. I am really looking forward to being able to just sit in a chair and cross my legs. Those of you who don't have so much too lose won't understand this but it's a big deal for me. Now as far as when I reach goal, I STILL don't know. I am, however, really starting to give this some thought.

Blessed and Loved,
LP

It was a big thrill to me when I could sit in a bathtub and have the water circulate around my body instead of creating a dam in the back half of the tub. It is also easier to get in and out of the tub. You wouldn't think soaking in a tub could be such a pleasure. I guess that's why I like the pool at the Y, I don't even have a tub anymore. The funneral was small, but nice and I was able to share stories that they hadn't heard before, about their Parents, and grandparents. All we have left is cousins and I am in the older group of 1st cousins. It was a love fest and I could have stayed longer, but I mistakenly let my husband accompany me and all he did was try to pick a fight. If I said anything it was wrong, if I didn't say anything it was cold, almost home and he was speeding and someone pulled out in front of us and he honked , then pulled to the right side of them and yelled out the window "Are you crazy or just don't know how to drive". I told him he was the one who looked crazy. Note to self: no long trips with this man, he must be having organic brain changes. ~X( It's so good to be home in one piece. ^:)^

I have a bunch of mini goals. After each 10 or 15 pounds I celebrate in some form other than FOOD! When I even think of reaching my final goal, I don't know what that will be. I'm sure it has changed 100 times by now. I do know that, like LittlePrincess, all I want to do is cross my legs. Cross them and be able to swing the top leg. My GF does this, and the top leg can even reach the ground when it is crossed over the bottom leg. I have NEVER in my life been able to cross my legs like that. Even when I wasn't so over weight. I just have really short legs! It's more of a dream than a goal...I am not giving up hope!!..Since we are dreaming here......... WHEN I reach my goal-ish. I am going to have all the extra skin taken off to make another person! Maybe stuff it and use if for a scare crow in my garden!!! Thanks for this post Michele..it's get's one thinking..hmmmm..postive thinking too!
Zesti

Hey Y'all,

You know I have been thinking and thinking about this goal weight thing. I simply can't come up with anything yet. My thinking has changed so much over this past couple of years that I am having a hard time explaining it. First of all, I no longer put my life on hold until I'm thinner. I've gone on dates, gotten involved in the local art scene, stopped hiding online and posted my current pic. I even had one of my paintings chosen to be on exhibit at the County Courthouse Art Gallery here. All of these things I was going to wait until I was "thinner, happier or at goal". Now that I'm living out in the open, as it were, I don't have the same mentality I used to have about it. *L*

So now, I think I need to think of some sort of reward or something when I reach goal. It's going to be something tangible I think though because I'm not waiting to live my life anymore. Maybe a new wardrobe? A flat screen tv and dvd player? I just don't know. LOL Any suggestions?

Blessed and Loved,
LP

I am going to the senior center and get started in some art classes. I had lessons in the 5th grade from Peggy Connell, our scout leader. I learned about perspective, medias and creativity. Then I went to college and became a registered nurse, married and had children and art became a distant past. Having trouble fitting all these fun things in 24 hours. I'm still going to the Islands, but I don't need a man to have fun. I find when there is a man around, everything has to be adapted to him. Anyway, I rethinking the E.W. swimsuit, they cost $64. I will get a couple new ones though. My weight is up 6lbs. this morning. Guess I'll do the soup/fruit flush.

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

hey omalani you are so pretty!

Thank you. For the first time in my life, I am feeling pretty. I still have a lot to lose and I looked back in my journal and I think the 6 lb. gain is due to the popcorn!! It is a trigger for me and I have been eating out of control. Not as much of the sweet things I used to eat, but too much fruit. I think I will go back to eating protein at every meal and keeping things simple without sauces and gravies. I have been letting the refined carbs back in little amounts and I am craving more food. Maybe I am subconsciously rewarding myself or worse sabotaging myself. I know that God has helped me and I don't want to take over. Compulsive overeating will always be a problem I have to deal with. Pray for me. O:-)