Tori - My Pix

Show us what you look like, or what's going on in your part of the world!
Tori

Tori - My Pix

Post by Tori »

Okay, taking a leap of faith here, and finally gonna show you all my progress over the past months. *scared* I have to say that I have been avoiding cameras at all costs for so many years, that this is a big thing for me. lol

Here we go, in order ....
(Ok, I know the last one isn't the greatest, but I didn't have anyone here to take a picture of me, so I had to take it myself in the mirror. LOL! At least you can see the weight loss, and that's what counts, right?  ;D)

April, 2006 - Alabama - (faces of others blocked to protect the innocent! hehe!)

Summer, 2006 - Myself and my soon to be son-in-law

Today - October 30, 2006 -  Look! I have a waist again! Woo hoo!

Grammasuz

Re: Tori - My Pix

Post by Grammasuz »

GREAT GOING!!!  Love the pictures.  You look awesome!! Thanks for sharing.
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

Another thought, if you don't have anyone there to take the photo.  Does your camera have a timer?  Set it up somewhere, set the timer, and jump in the picture.  8)
imkay

Post by imkay »

holy cow!!!!!

you look great!!!

now you have a beautiful body to go with your beautiful spirit!!
it's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice
Rhea

Post by Rhea »

Wow, yes, you look absolutely fab, Tori. I love your pictures -- and, my, what about that tiny waist!

Rhea
Tori

Post by Tori »

Thanks everyone! Slowly but surely I am getting there. I have about another 40 pounds to go, and then I'll be at my "goal" weight. My short term goal though is another 7 pounds. That will drop me below the next "notch" in my downward scale.  ;D
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

WOW
Tori, That waist looks amazing!!!Your face is so much slimmer...  This should encourage many in their journey!!!Thanks for sharing!!
ANG
BettyBoop

Post by BettyBoop »

Tori, you look great.   Did you say you still have 40 pounds to lose?   You don't look to me like you need to lose any more weight.   You look really, really slim to me.

Thanks for the pictures.    I'm still trying to figure out how to put one of myself on the board.

Hope you are feeling better.

Betty
Rejection means direction!!

All things work together for good to those who love the Lord.  Romans 8:28
Tori

Post by Tori »

Betty, you can email me your pics if you like, and I'll put it up for you. (:

Yes, I still need to lose about 40 pounds. Right now I am at *gasps* 176 lbs. still, so I would like to lose that last 40 and get down to 136 or so. I'm only 5'4", so anything over about 140-50 lbs. makes me look fairly heavy. I do have to be thankful that I "carry my weight well", (as someone so kindly put it), so that definitely helps with the "looks" department. ;)
nyKath

Post by nyKath »

Beautiful and shapely you are, girl!! Va-va-voom!!! Any more weight loss will just enhance what you already have. Good luck to ya! ....NYKath
Tori

Post by Tori »

LOL! Thanks nyKath!  *blushes*
HarleyGrandma

Post by HarleyGrandma »

Wow  Tori  !!!  Congrats and now you are my inspiration to keep going!!!!  You rock!!
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Tori,

Oh my gosh what a difference!  ;D  Thank you for sharing!  I am with Betty though, I just don't see the extra weight.  You look FABULOUS!  I do know that we all have our own personal goals though, and I am sure you will make yours!  ((((((((((hugs))))))) 

imkay is exactly right about your beautiful body to match your beautiful spirit!  *doing the happy dance for you*

(In Faith)  Little Princess
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Tori that is one extraordinary transformation.  You look magnificent!!!!!!If this is not your goal I cant wait to see the finished product.  Youre gonna look like a movie star like Roger when you are done!!!!!
God Bless
Debbie
Tori

Post by Tori »

Awwww! Thank you all so much!
I have the warm fuzzies now. (:

Next step; seeing all of YOUR pictures!
Come on now, send 'em in!
Tori

Post by Tori »

Well Roger, if I'm seeing it, so are my jeans! ;)

Seriously, the picture may make me look small, but I really do have about 40 more pounds to lose. Granted, I'm thankful that I've lost what I have, but I am still not down to my ideal weight yet. I'll keep on keepin' on! (:
CJ

Post by CJ »

Like everyone else, I think you look great. Have you been exercising, doing sit ups, etc. to assist in your waist vanishing away? It is difficult to believe the quick transformation. Wooowww. I am impressed. Congratulations.
Sincerely,
Carla
Tori

Post by Tori »

Hi Carla! Thanks so much for the compliment. (:

To be perfectly honest with you, I am not a big exercise person. I know it's horrible to admit, but I really have to push myself to get into exercise mode. Occasionally, yes, I will exercise, but for the most part, I really don't. I am hoping to change that as I continue to lose weight, but I truly have a hard time getting motivated to work out.