Group LDL Photos

Show us what you look like, or what's going on in your part of the world!
Tori

Group LDL Photos

Post by Tori »

Here they are .... the group from California! (:

Grammasuz & Joe

Grammasuz & Robnveronica

Joe & Delia

Group Photo

BettyBoop

Re: Group LDL Photos

Post by BettyBoop »

These pictures are great.  I think it's wonderful you all could get together like this.  I'm wondering who are the two people on the right.  I don't believe their names were given unless I overlooked something.

Thanks again for sharing these.

Betty
Rejection means direction!!

All things work together for good to those who love the Lord.  Romans 8:28
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

The other 2 are Jana and Tobin... Tobin works with Joe and Jana is his wife. They are new to LDL and decided to join us for lunch. They aren't registered on the boards yet but said they'll communicate at times through Joe.
It was fun! and No problem with finding items to order that are LDL appropriate. Olive Garden has a section on the menu that said if you wanted a lower carb version they would happily substitute veggies for potatoes!
SO here's to many more get togethers and photo ops!!!
Veronica
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Yea! Thank you Joe and Delia, Suz and Veronica, & Jana and Tobin for including us in your gathering by submitting pictures.

I can't wait for my LDL Meet 'N Eat in Houston, TX next month!
NJ
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

The two on the right are friends of Joe and Delia--  Their names are Jana and Tobin and are new to LDL.  They haven't registered on the board yet but they are doing LDL.  Very nice bunch of folks! We had a wonderful time.  It wasn't hard to recognize Joe, even sitting down he looked TALL.  I did have a photo taken of me standing and him sitting, we were almost same height. But it wasn't the most complimentary of me, so decided I could NOT POST. 8)
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

You guys look like you had a blast.  I sure hope that wasnt a piece of bread on that plate in front of Joe lol!!!!  Tori needs to get permission to start cutting and pasting and getting some photos next to your names on the boards.  These pics with the happy smiles would be a wonderful addition to the boards.  Thanks for sharing your day with us.  I wish I could have joined you all. 
God Bless
Debbie
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Tori...if you wouldn't mind would it be possible to cut/crop etc my mom's and mine to post??? We're pretty computer illiterate! That would be soooo wonderful. THANKS in advance for anything you can do!!!
Veronica
PS: do so in your own time!!!(When ever you have some extra that is! )
nyKath

Post by nyKath »

So glad to see everyone's smiling face! Thanks for sharing with us, guys! Start planning now for your next reunion! ....NYKath
nyKath

Post by nyKath »

Hey NJ...can you share who in the LDL family will be meeting up for your holiday lunch next month? How exciting for you all! There seems to be a bunch of you guys from Texas, so you should have a rollicking good time! ...bye...NYKath
HarleyGrandma

Post by HarleyGrandma »

Great pics!!  looks like everyone had a great time!
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

I had to rush to work this morning so that I could log onto my work computer and see these!

You guys look FANTASTIC!!  And it is GREAT to finally put faces with names.  Thanks so much for posting these - I sure wish I could've been there!

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

What a group of good looking people! 

GrammaSuz you are short like me.  LOL  I'm only five feet tall. 

I can't wait to meet some of you guys some day.  Isn't it wonderful to have such great new friends who COMPLETELY understand our struggle?  God Bless you all. 

(In Faith)  Little Princess
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by robnveronica »

LP: You're not short...you're almost the same height as I am. I'm about 5'2" but Grammasuz is only 4' 9 1/2 ". Even my 10 yr old is almost as tall as she is!!!
Compared to my mom you're a giant!!!(and not just in personality!)
Veronica
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

It's fantastic to finally put faces with names !! You folks looked like you had a great time !! And it's great to see there are no smoothie stains on the walls !!
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Great photos!  Know you had to have had a great time of fellowship.  It certainly is great to have the opportunity to put faces with names!

Thanks for posting!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

nyKath wrote:So glad to see everyone's smiling face! Thanks for sharing with us, guys! Start planning now for your next reunion! ....NYKath

We've already talked about maybing going Joe's way at Christmas to look at decorations.  We did have a great time.  Jana was so cute, she had her notebook out taking notes of anything that would help her on the plan.  It was so fun getting to meet these guys.
Tori

Post by Tori »

robnveronica wrote:Tori...if you wouldn't mind would it be possible to cut/crop etc my mom's and mine to post??? We're pretty computer illiterate! That would be soooo wonderful. THANKS in advance for anything you can do!!!
Veronica
PS: do so in your own time!!!(When ever you have some extra that is! )

No problem! They should be working now. (:
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

I loved the pics!!!  Grammasuz , you are as cute as I envisioned!!!Joe you are as tall as I envisioned!!  We give you such a hard time because we like you...but I will never repeat that again  :-)Veronica, you favor your mom alot. Delia is smiling so she must think Veronia and Grammasuz is funny huh??
I am glad you guys had such a great time....I can see it on your faces!!
ANG
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

Hey Tori,

Nice to see the "real" you and not hidden by the camera