Group LDL Photos

Show us what you look like, or what's going on in your part of the world!
Grammasuz

Re: Group LDL Photos

Post by Grammasuz »

tcasola wrote:It's fantastic to finally put faces with names !! You folks looked like you had a great time !! And it's great to see there are no smoothie stains on the walls !!

We did have a great time.  We wouldn't let Joe near any blenders! Told him he must ORDER any beverages!!!  Now when do we get to see a picture of you???  I mean a mom should know what her son looks like.  Tall? short???  When Joe was sitting and I was standing, we were nearly the same height, I might have towered over him by an inch :D
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

So nice to "meet" the California LDL'ers.  Great pictures!  They show you had a fun time.  Thanks for sharing with all of us.

mrs J
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

to whomever asked about the "Bread" in front of Joe...It actually belonged to Delia! Joe was very good and even left the pasta on his plate without touching it.
And I bet the waiter has NEVER had 6 people ask for salad with dressing on the side!!! (especially since it's a "Family style bowl")
We had a great time. Can't wait to do it again with MORE of us!!!
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

DEBBIEWEBE wrote:You guys look like you had a blast.  I sure hope that wasnt a piece of bread on that plate in front of Joe lol!!!!   Debbie

It was Delia's, REALLY!

Joe
CHI MANGIA BENE, VIVE BENE.
Who eats well, lives well.
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

marysimmons wrote:Awesome pictures!  Joe....no wonder you didn't think you ever met yourself before.  You look different in real life than in the drawing.  You probably just didn't recognize yourself. ??? 

Wish I could have been there!

Mary

As long as we're on the subject, Delia and I were watching your cooking show and I was surprised not to hear an English accent! So you didn't SOUND the way I thought you would!

Joe
CHI MANGIA BENE, VIVE BENE.
Who eats well, lives well.
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

robnveronica wrote:to whomever asked about the "Bread" in front of Joe...It actually belonged to Delia! Joe was very good and even left the pasta on his plate without touching it.
And I bet the waiter has NEVER had 6 people ask for salad with dressing on the side!!! (especially since it's a "Family style bowl")
We had a great time. Can't wait to do it again with MORE of us!!!

TATTLETALE! I sent Joe a private note and said he could explain!  My lips were  :-X
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Hey!!! I didn't Tattle! :'( I was BRAGGING!!!!  ;DI was proud as punch that he didn't eat his pasta nor touch the bread!!!
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

hahahaha!!!

Good answer, good answer!!

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
niki

Post by niki »

GREAT PHOTOS.......and it looks like you guys had a GREAT time.......i can't wait to do that in new york when roger and anita are on the view.....haha..they're the only ones who'll recognize me...i'll just be 20 poiunds thinner than when they saw me..........niki  
rhernan216

Post by rhernan216 »

i know I am so excited to meet Little Mary in Houston while she visits her mom and then we will be able to post our group photo as well.

rh
Richard Hernandez
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

That will be so awesome, Richard!!  I can hardly wait to see them!

Carolyn

robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

You mean we have to WAIT!?!?! I don't wanna. I wanna see them NOWW!! (now that's the type of Whine I get every day!) (Good thing that kind is LDL approved! Not parent approved, but LDL approved!)
Veronica
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Veronica - Don't make me go to the fridge and get that cheese (soy, of course) to go with that whine!!

;D

Carolyn

robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Why not Carolyn???? Don't you like Cheese and Whine????
niki

Post by niki »

PRINCESS veronica.....whining does not befit a princess of the realm.........if you don't stop,the queen mum will definitely come after you with her spoon...UNLESS she's the one you learned how to whine from..i didn't learn to whine til i was 40 and then i had to make up for lost time...when i got divorced,i didn't have anyone to whine to, so i stopped...........................tbe bean queen
Last edited by niki on November 20th, 2006, 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

That's ok queen Niki....I was paraphrasing what I hear from my children from the minute I walk in the door til they go to bed usually! Especially now that Christmas is so close! I usually hear about how they want "everything"they see on TV! and Why they deserve it!
But thanks for the warning!
niki

Post by niki »

you mean you never learned how to whine?.....oh,i take back what i teased you about...i don't whine anymore(just kidding around whining though)and when my 6 yr old grandson does it,i have to call upon a LOT of patience...when you have at least one family member who whines with you,it's more fun......niki 
rhernan216

Post by rhernan216 »

...and a great time will be had by all.
Richard Hernandez