Our Miss Gwen

Show us what you look like, or what's going on in your part of the world!
Queenie
Administrator

Our Miss Gwen

Post by Queenie »

Well, I was going to add Gwen's photos to the end of her post, but I decided that she needed her very own NEW topic!  I posted one picture to the "During" pictures of the gallery, and Gwen is going to send me some more photos, but I wanted to post these individually.  Gwen, you can fill us in on when the "before" photo was taken - I know it was prior to LDL, I just didn't know how much prior...  So without further delay, Heeeeeerrreeees Gwen!

Image            Image

YEAAAAAAAAAAAA GWEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolyn
Last edited by Queenie on October 28th, 2008, 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
niki
Administrator

Re: Our Miss Gwen

Post by niki »

gwen......you are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS................WHAT an amazing transformation...............
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Oh, Gwen!  You look wonderful.  Look at the transformation possible with LDL!  I'm so proud of you.  You worked hard and you reaped the benefits.  Congratulations.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Ali B

Post by Ali B »

Wow Gwen you look fantastic. Good for you. :thumbsup: (clap clap clap clap clap  clap)
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

GWENNIE YOU LOOK AMAZING SWEETIE!!!!  I AM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU AND YOUR SUCCESS ON LDL!!!! HOW SIMPLE IT IS TO SEE IN THE HEALTHY GLOW OF YOUR FACE HOW GOD HAS BLESSED YOU WITH LDL!!!!  I LOVE YOU SWEETIE YOUR FRIEND DEBBIE BIG HUGS TO YOU (((((((((((((((GWENNIE))))))))))))))))
Last edited by DEBBIEWEBE on October 29th, 2008, 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Oh Gwen so happy for you and what wonderful pictures.  You look fantastic.  Praise the Lord for your success.

Carrole
Vernswifevickie

Post by Vernswifevickie »

Gwen...Debbie told me about your photos on another board we visit and I had to come and see. You look AMAZING!!!! I am so happy for you.....and inspired. I have been off plan and spiraling out of control again but your transformation has me thinking that I need to get back here and back on plan! Thank you for sharing your photos with us.
Vickie
Wife to Vern
Mom to Chris, Courtney & Colin
Grandma Honey to lil Miss Autumn
Daughter of the King!
cm in tn

Post by cm in tn »

Hey Gwen

All I can say is WWWWWWOOOOOWWWWW girl!!!!!!! *love* *love* *love* *love*U rock as in doll!

Keep up the good work U should B proud of your self cause I 'AM

Love From Me In Tn
                                                                                                Connie                                                                             
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME : PHILIPPIANS 4:13
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

Looking GOOD, Baby!! *love* *love* *love*
iluvsoup

Post by iluvsoup »

You look great, Gwen!! And to stay on track even with all thats been going on for you, great job!!
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

AWWW SHUCKS!  :blush:  You are all very kind.  I just continue to thank God every day that Roger was obedient to the Lord's leading, and followed through with his assignment to share Let's Do Lunch with hurting people.  I didn't know Carolyn had done this until just now.  I swear, it didn't come up last night when I looked for unread posts just before bedtime. 

The BEFORE picture below is shocking, but that's what happens to your poor body when it is bombarded with steroids and every other known anti-inflammatory drug, all in rapid succession.  I had started a type of chemotherapy protocol that was working slowly, but it made me really sick.  That is actually my DL picture from January, 2002 - about six months after my first flare.  It hit hard and fast.  I was in a wheelchair within four months after the arthritis was initially diagnosed in June, 2001.  Little Michelle had to push me into the tag office in the manual wheelchair.  Amazingly, I weighed about the same then as I do now.  But I was really sick.

My previous avatar was taken after the rheumatoid arthritis was finally in remission, about six months before I started Let's Do Lunch.  But even though I looked much better, I was still not healthy and I weighed even more - about 409 pounds.  It is the degenerative osteoarthritis has kept me in the chair and there is no known cure for that, except to replace the affected joints.

[glow=red,2,300]HOWEVER -- as I continue to proclaim to everyone who will listen -- LET'S DO LUNCH is responsible for the drastic improvement to my health and happiness.  Even during the dark days, the Lord continues to sustain me with this marvelous program, my good friends here, and His boundless love.[/glow]

You are not mistaken when you say you see a healthy, happy glow on my face.  I was very surprised to see it myself in these photos!  It's true and it's real.  You can't fake the glow.
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Wow Gwen, what a great testimony.  It really touched my heart.  Thanks for sharing.

Carrole
margo
Master Member

Post by margo »

WOW!  Wonderful...i love it!

God bless..
margo