Sweet_Pea is HERE ! ! !

Show us what you look like, or what's going on in your part of the world!
Gwennaford
Master Member

Sweet_Pea is HERE ! ! !

Post by Gwennaford »

YAY !  Another pretty face to decorate our message boards.  Carrole - you are the sweetest, most caring person that has ever encouraged Let's Do Lunchers, after Little Mary, of course !  *love*
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
lifegoeson24n7

Re: Sweet_Pea is HERE ! ! !

Post by lifegoeson24n7 »

Carrole,

It is so nice to put a picture with the name. 

Maybe someday, I will have the courage to post my picture on the boards, currently I don't even allow my picture to be taken (except for driver's license and I hide that one as much as possible)

Jill
If you fall off the horse, climb right back on!
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Jill, I'm with you.

I went through 6 years of pictures and couldn't find one with me alone.  I always hide or put someone in front of me.  I finally decided it was time to post after being with ldl 5 months so had my dh take pictures yesterday.  I was so grouchy as it almost hurt to stand there and let him take a picture.  It is over now and can put that behind me.

Look forward to you posting a picture.

Hugs, Carrole
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Jill, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get your picture taken THIS WEEK.  Even if you hide it in you underwear drawer, you are going to be SO HAPPY you have it in the future as a reference for your before & after pics.

You'll need it for our "100+ Lunch Bunch" club at the ranch!

OK NOW EVERYONE PLEASE RAISE YOUR RIGHT HAND

:stop:  :stop:  :stop:  :stop:  :stop:  :stop:  :stop:  :stop:  :stop:  :stop:  :stop:  :stop:

GOOD.  NOW PLEASE REPEAT AFTER ME: 

" I solemnly promise not to laugh or throw rocks at ANYONE who is brave enough to post their pictures here to encourage themselves and others."

THANK YOU.  YOU CAN PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN NOW.  LOL

:rolleyes:  :kissed:  :thumbsup:  :)  ;)  :happy:  :music:  :angel:  :tongue:  :rose:  :cool:  :sideways:
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage