Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

She said when this pic was taken, she had already lost 20 pounds before starting Let's Do Lunch.

Looking good, Yank!

This is the code you need to copy into your profile for the pic that appears next to each of your messages (avatar)

http://www.letsdolunch.com/boards/galle ... _33_34.jpg

Below is an excerpt of the instructions found on this link:  http://www.letsdolunch.com/boards/http: ... 377#p45377

To open & edit your profile, click on your screen name, or on "PROFILE" in the dark blue band above this message window to the left.  Look for "Modify Profile" in the menu on the left and click on "Forum Profile Information".   Click on "I have my own pic".  Next to it is the box is where you paste the URL, IMG, or BB code that you copied from the pic.  Delete any text from this box first.  Anytime you modify your profile you need to scroll down to the bottom right side of the page & click the "Change profile" button to save the changes.

Instructions for other methods can be found on the "Click Here for Photos" LINK found at the bottom of the General Discussion MENU screen.  I can see how that might have been confusing if you're searching all through General Discussion topics looking for the photos link.  It has taken me forever just to learn to navigate around the boards.  There are still tons features I still don't know how to use, so I'm still actively learning from others.

:D :D :D

Last edited by Gwennaford on , edited 1 time in total.

Profile Send private message  

Gwen,
Many thanks! You are a dear and I don't know what these boards and LDL would do without you.  *hug*

(Texas drawl) Ahm still gonna try ta figger out these here instructions muhself  :)
Y'all have a great day!

southernyankee

Hey SY --- terrific Photo - good to see you!

Gwen - you are a real peach for posting  *hug*

Julie :rose:

Sorry I can't post your pic on your profile, Yank.  I don't have rights to access it.  

You'll have to ask Carolyn (Queenie) if you cain't figger it out!  It's really simple, though.  Now that you have the code, you won't have a problem.

I know it works, because I posted it on mine, temporarily.  This is what the screen looks like in your profile:

Look on the left side for Modify Profile
then click on Forum Profile Information
Click I have my own pic:
Then paste your picture URL (code that I gave you) in the window to the right.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page & click on Change Profile.

do this & you'll make the happiest woman alive (today)

Looking forward to getting happy . . .

Gwennaford

Last edited by Gwennaford on , edited 1 time in total.

great pic!  i love it!