Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Here.

Hi! I just ordered my book, so I haven't gotten it yet. I saw it featured on The 700 Club, and I am excited about it. I am a 20-year cancer survivor who chose to forgo traditional medical treatment. Back then, when I sought God about it, I received a very similar message from God regarding what to eat. Not exact, obviously, as I had certain special health issues at the time that needed addressing. Anyway, since having my son (another miracle!) 4 years ago, I started gaining weight. I found myself eating things I didn't use to eat, and making cakes and cookies and eating all that stuff. Anyway, seeing LDL on The 700 Club inspired me to get back to eating and living healthy before my health suffers. So, I am truly excited and happy to be here. I've done some reading on the board, and everyone seems so nice and helpful. Many Blessings, Stayhomemommy :-)

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: New Here.

HI Mommy,

Welcome!  Your story is truly miraculous!  :angel:  I am in awe of what you have been able to accomplish in opposition to popular beliefs.

You are going to love LDL. It is truly the answer to our quest for glowing good health and energy. You will also be providing your little one with great information about healthy eating.  :thumbsup:

LovinLDL (another Julie on the boards) has her whole family eating LDL. My daughter started a little over a month ago and my grandson has loved eating a lot of the recipes.  In the afternoon, instead of asking for cookies, he asks for a smoothie and tells his mom exactly what to put in his. It's incredible.

So ask a lot of questions and go into the FAQ section of the boards for more info on how to get started. I know you are going to inspire us all with your success!

Julie :rose:

Thanks Julie! I am so glad you mentioned children, because this is definitely the way I want my whole family to eat!! What a great story about your grandson. :-) I pray my son will be that way, too. Really, I hate that I have allowed him so many sweets. It's tragic. But thankfully, he's still young, and it's not too late. I am so looking forward to getting my book. In the meantime, I am following recipes I'm reading on the boards. What a great, helpful place!

stayhomemommy....welcome to the family.......LDL is so easy and delcious that you will love it here....the help on these boards is second to none....glad you decided to join the team....will be seeing you around the station at Skinnytown..

Cookie

Stayhomemommy, Welcome.  What a blessing your story is!  You will find encouragement on the boards. It's such a great WOE. Joyful Friend

StayHomeMommy- You will love this plan.  After all you have achieved, this will be a piece of cake, oops, I mean piece of fruit.  Your story is wonderful.  Now prepare to add the next chapter- the miracle of achieving health with Let's Do Lunch.  Welcome aboard.  Pam

Welcome stayhomemommy,

We have a similar testimony. 2002 i was told i had colon cancer. Praying to our God about the cancer i ask God to heal me .

Praise God He did. Although i had to have an operation, chemo and radiation. I was told when taking treatments not to try to loose weight.

Well i kinda let my eating habits slip a bit. Next thing i knew i had gained 60 pounds.

While watching 700 club and guest Roger Wilson, Roger spoke about LDL and how it had changed his life.

I thought if it can do that for Roger, it can help me loose 70 lbs. To date have lost 20 lbs. PTL!

Halo

HI Halo and welcome!

I am so sorry for what you have had to endure but am so grateful that you are on the other side of that now.  :angel:

You are doing fantastic!  20 lbs lost already.  :thumbsup: The rest of it will be gone in no time!  You guys always lose so much faster than us. But that's how it goes. I know you are going to also join us on the Fruit flush Mondays so that will certainly set you up for great success. 

Hey mommy -  how have you been doing?

I hope you both enjoy the holidays.

Julie :rose: