Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It took me forever, but here are your beautiful before and after pics lady!

this is the URL you can post in your profile:
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _14_45.jpg

Just copy it and paste it into your profile where it says, "I have my own pic"

Before (2009) and After (2010) on her anniversary at San Antonio River Walk

Image  Image

Last edited by Gwennaford on , edited 1 time in total.

Profile Send private message  

GREAT photos, Crickadoodle! A picture is worth a thousand words...all praise, glory and honor to our Father and Jesus in Heaven!

RT

Roger Troy, author of Let's do Lunch (amazing reviews at amazon.com, made The 700 Club's "Top Highlights of the Last 50 Years!", called an "International Sensation", a "Smash Hit" and the "Most Buzzed-about Weight-loss Book of the Year!" by FIRST Magazine (for women)

Fantastic!  :rose:
Congratulations, Crickadoodle!
Happy for you!
You look Amazing!
*hug* BethAnn

Last edited by Bethann on , edited 1 time in total.

Crickadoodle
WOW! BEAUTIFUL!
Gwen great job finding these so we could all enjoy seeing how wonderful Crickadoodle looks.

No, I didn't do anything but post them.  She sent them to me weeks ago and I kept getting myself sidetracked on the boards instead of doing what I promised.  You could have seen how beautiful she is long before this.  Sorry, Doodlebug!  :blush:

Beautiful Pictures, Cricadoodle.  Joyful Friend

Wonderful transformation pic!  How lovely!
Kathie in Fl.

Crick- You look fabulous!!!!!  Congratulations (and thanks to Gwen, the wonder woman of posting pictures) :rose: :rose: :rose:!  Pam

What a great spring picture Pam!

the courage to change the one I can,
and the wisdom to know it's me."

"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Oh My Pam what a beautiful picture you look so young.  I thought we had a new person on the boards until I looked at the name.

Rhonda,

How nice to get your before and after pictures in the same spot on the Riverwalk.  But I must say that your after pictures doesn't quite do you justice -- you look even thinner in person!!  They say a camera makes a person look heavier than normal so that must be the reason.

P.S. Loved meeting you and your mom in SA  *hug*.

Thanks for noticing Linda and Wendy.  I'm feeling really good about my progress.  Pam

Crick You look great :).. Actually you look beautiful in both pics.. :rose:

Doodlebug!  You look incredible. Congratulations!  That before and after photo in the same spot is very cool!  You were really fortunate to be able to take it there again. For me - I don;t even think I would have remembered taking the original one.  :laughing: 

Now, Miss Pam, about your photo. I had to click on your profile to see it. You do look like a completely different person. You look fabulous!  (NOt that you didn;t before but a different fabulous!) What are your friends and family saying?  It doesn't even look like you could stand to lose another ounce!

Congratulations to you both!  *hug* *hug* *hug*

(Gwen - thanks to you too for always being so generous!)

Julie :rose:

VickiLynn wrote:
Rhonda,

How nice to get your before and after pictures in the same spot on the Riverwalk.  But I must say that your after pictures doesn't quite do you justice -- you look even thinner in person!!  They say a camera makes a person look heavier than normal so that must be the reason.

P.S. Loved meeting you and your mom in SA  *hug*.

I think the reason the difference is not more marked is due to poor photo cropping on my part.  I tried to post them in the gallery without editing so you can see the beautiful setting better, but they were taken from a distance so you can't really see her very well without zooming in.  It's a shame we are limited on photo size by the gallery parameters, but I understand it helps the boards run MUCH faster, and that's a very good thing.

Doodlebug, did you send these to RT? 

Last edited by Gwennaford on , edited 1 time in total.

Crickadoodle!  How cool is it that you could have a picture taken one year later at the exact same spot.  Congratulations on your weight loss!  You look great!  :)

Hork

4/05/2010 - Down 18 pounds!
5/05/2010 - 6 more pounds lost

Crickadoodle --Your before and after shots are inspiring to look at.  I didn't get a chance to see your pictures when we were in San Antonio.  You look terrific!!  Thanks for sharing!  Ms. Heirloom - Your new picture shows off quite a stunning woman, too!  Way to go girls!! Country Girl

I just ran across this today and didn't realize so many people had posted here.  Thanks everyone for the compliments and encouragement.  I loved that I was able to take the after picture in the same spot.  My husband and I went to San Antonio for our honeymoon 7 years ago and last year I planned this trip without him knowing about it, to go back to our honeymoon spot for our 6th anniversary.  I kept telling people I was going to kidnap my husband.  Well, since he's my best friend, I almost told him a few times in regular conversation, because I share everything with him and he with me.  Well, like I got this really good deal on the room and I'd have an idea about a restaurant we loved there and was thinking we could go.  I almost said, "Hey, let's go to ________ restaurant when we are in San Antonio!"  How many times I caught myself at the last minute!  :-)

So, when LDL was having the convention there, it was easy for me to want to go there.  I love that city.  It is so beautiful.  Just wish my husband had been able to get away.  I really didn't take many pictures when I was my top weight, before LDL, but I did take some on that trip.  So, good thing we took that trip, or I probably wouldn't have had an accurate before picture. 

Those of you just getting started with LDL, do make a point to take a good before picture.  You won't mind showing people the before picture, because you'll be so happy that you found LDL and that it works so well.  I still can't believe I can say, "I do not have a weight problem."  My weight stays around the same amount now that I eat LDL.  I've learned to eat healthily with LDL.  I stay satisfied too.  This week we are eating lots of fajitas -- mine in lettuce leaves.  Oh, so good.  My husband makes the best.

Oh, I thought of San Antonio and eating at Julie's at lunch today.  I made a fajita salad -- different from the one I had there, but that's what we ate at the convention.  I put some refried beans and pico de gallo on mine with some onions and peppers.  I did put a dollop of low fat sour cream -- just a little, but it really added to the taste.  I usually don't eat milk products, though.

Crick, since Julies, I keep low fat sour cream--use a lot on my Mexican food.  It hasn't made me gain, and I enjoy the taste.  I have also enjoyed avocado's ---sooo good.  I have taken off probably 6lbs since SA.  I surely eat well.  It has been so much fun choosing my new clothes.  I am speaking at a mother/daughter banquet on Friday evening--Beauty from the inside out.  I'm the 2nd part.  First part is on Prevention in women's health.  We are all to wear pink.  I was asked to speak at another church for Saturday, but could not do.  Our grandson graduates college---I host his party.  I am going to speak to 6  7th and 8th grade classrooms next week --"Right to Read".  I did last year as well--in another school.  I love to do it.  I usually take a bookmark or a pencil for each child, as well as one nice journal---use for a prize in each room.    I think I commented earlier on your pictures.  *hug* *hug*  Joyful Friend

I love avocado too!  I can maintain eating it occasionally.  I eat it when I want to, but just don't want it every day -- probably wouldn't be a good idea to eat it everyday.  Don't really know, but don't really want it every day.  :D 

I love that you are sharing the message of good health in your community.  I enjoy sharing too.  Since I was a teacher for so long and now am no longer doing that, it gives me a chance to teach.  But this time, I'm teaching adults.  I've always taught kids.  I have really enjoyed this change. 

I wrote on here today that I no longer have a weight problem.  Now that I've found LDL, I get to stay slender for life.  I don't feel deprived at all.  I love the flavors I get to experience.  Now, if I decided for some crazy reason that I could stay slender by eating whatever there was to eat, like I used to eat -- I would have a weight problem again.  I don't ever intend to do that for sure.  I've been set free and intend to stay free.