Profile Pic

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
jsprik
Master Member

Profile Pic

Post by jsprik »

What happened to my pic?!?!?!
cameron
Master Member

Re: Profile Pic

Post by cameron »

Jo, I don't know what happened to your pic, but I have been wondering how you have been doing?

Hope all is well, did you do a Spring Camp this year?
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Hope all is going well with you, Jo. I think a lot of avatar pictures disappeared during the transition to the new boards. I think our gallery is gone. Anyone whose picture was posted first in the gallery, then copied to their avatar seems to have "faded away!" Good to hear from you.
Pam
jsprik
Master Member

Post by jsprik »

I have been better...I have also been worse. I have gained nearly all my weight back, unfortunately. But that's my fault. I have been eating EVERYTHING I know I shouldn't and have been getting very little exercise. We haven't had any spring camps. Our first camp as of right now is in June.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Jo- You know what to do. You have all of April and May to get back on plan, Go for it!
Pam
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

You can copy and paste the address of your FB picture in your profile if you want. That is what most of us have done.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...