A recommitment for my health and happiness

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

A recommitment for my health and happiness

Post by MsHeirloom »

Well! I had put off weighing for months. Through three surgeries, a three week cruise, the holidays, winter boredom, recovery and not being able to cook for myself… I've allowed myself to get 14# above goal. This must be stopped right here, right now.

I'm recommitting myself to moving more and eating only LDL foods. I will be at or near goal weight by summer. I will not have just one of those, or a taste of that unless it's LDL approved. I know what to do! I will do it. This morning at the scales was my moment of truth. It's all "downhill" from here so to speak!!! ;;) :-* :ymapplause:
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: A recommitment for my health and happiness

Post by MsHeirloom »

Thank you so much, Mary, for your support over the past years. You are a great friend and cheerleader. I have the tools, and now I have the determination. This is a temporary weight gain!!!
I appreciate all you do for us!
Pam
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

The problem with that nibbling is it doesn't show on the scales or tightness of clothes for even a couple weeks, deceiving you into thinking it really did not hurt much.
I'm right there with you Pam.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

We can tackle this together, Linda! You are doing so well. It took me a while to get motivated; I am very fortunate to not weigh more :-\ ! Thanks for your support!
Pam
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Such a wonderful attitude Pam, and as always you are a great example to all of us.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Thanks so much, Cameron! I have had 4 days of eating only LDL and, already, I am craving very little that is not on plan. I am so pleased!!!
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Pam, you have had a roller coaster the past few months, so now you're back to good eating. You will do it. :ymhug: JF
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

I couldn't agree more. Welcome Duckwoman! Let us know what we can do to help you succeed!
Pam
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Welcome to the best way of eating to get to and in maintaining a healthy life style. Hope we can help. When I lost my weight using Let's Do Lunch book, the people on the boards helped me to find success. You too will get good suggestions and encouragement. :ymhug: JF