Beth B's new journal

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
Beth B.

Re: Beth B's new journal

Post by Beth B. »

February 14, 2024

Big thanks to Roger and Linda RN for working hard to get the message board up and running. I can't imagine what a huge task that must be to keep something like this going.

My journal is called Beth B's new journal, and even though it is far from new, I'm going to keep it the same so I can look back at old posts. I don't remember why I stopped posting in 2016, but a lot has certainly happened since then that's for sure!

Hoping to see more posts from others! Now I am off to read the book!

Beth
Beth B.

Post by Beth B. »

February 15, 2024

Went to the gym this morning. I've been going regularly for the past 4 weeks. I could tell I am stronger when I went boating and it was so much easier to get in and out.

I have the original Red book on Kindle and started reading last night.
Beth B.

Post by Beth B. »

April 15, 2024
Still working on the book. Keep getting interruptions. It is soooo hot here.
Hope everyone is well. Hope someone joins me on the boards soon!

Beth
Beth B.

Post by Beth B. »

February 19,2024

Gym this morning. The heat must have really been getting to me--I noticed I put the wrong month and year on my last post.
Yesterday was better, we spent some time on the lake. We are moving this weekend so I'm going to be packing today. We can take our time moving, and the new place is furnished so we have time to figure out what we want to take and what we are going to do with the extra.

I plan to start posting my food soon but still reading the book. Evenings are the hardest for me as we have a lodge and I don't plan the menus, so I try to do my best. I've been doing pretty well during the day.