EMOTIONS

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
omalani
Master Member

Re: EMOTIONS

Post by omalani »

I passed the scales 5 or 6 times today but didn't weigh and my aerobics instructor said she has been tempted but is waiting for the 2 weeks. She is an encouragement to me and a reminder that I can do it. I will weigh on the 1st and 15th of the month. I am trying to get these finances straight!! Too much month, not enough money!!
Zesti
Master Member

Re: EMOTIONS

Post by Zesti »

Fantastic. I am so proud of you :ymhug: Don't weigh unless your new LDL buddy weighs with you. You can talk each other out of "cheating"(weighing) until you get to the point of forgetting about it and have to remember (or not), to weigh once a month. That can and will happen!
Oh, I found and old belt. I had to add extra holes (for now). But, every other hole I can get into. I weigh myself..WOW!
I like to see those numbers =)) It's an easy thing to do in the mornings instead of being tempted to step on the scale.
I can see if I am bloated BEFORE I step on the scale, because I don't want to see THOSE numbers at all yet! It has really helped to keep the "bummers away"!
Zesti